Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

This place looks like a nice getaway until you realize it's 200k for an uninsulated shed in the woods. That place is gonna be cold AF in the winter and hot and uncomfortable in the summer (even the main summer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

It's funny when I read the search term I wondered if this place would show up, but what were the chances it'd be for sale?

This place has played Sinatra music on the outdoor speakers probably 24/7/265 for years, at least a decade I think. It's right on the boardwalk so you won't miss the crooning of an old dead guy as you walk by.

Edit* there are actually 365 days in a year but I'm leaving the typo because I don't know if they actually play music in the winter

a dingus fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 15, 2024