Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I'm not really seeing anything that unifies this artist loft concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

A lot of this is just "did you know that if you pour concrete into a shape it'll retain that shape? Why not try wasting perfectly good materials to get some ugly rear end shapes?"

The wood burner is neat, though I wonder if the concrete won't eventually crack for the heat. Even then, considering how crazy cheap it'd be compared to a normal clay or steel burner, that'd be neat if it works.

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jan 28, 2021

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
big bib for big lobster meal

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The vase of flowers on my wood burner is there to remind you it's just for show.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Building an outdoor model fort so that your Warhammer collecting son might play outdoors for once.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Drowning in the shingularity.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Maybe the house is owned by someone who likes to dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Today's Zillow image dump is our misc folder.