Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

SkyeAuroline posted:

e: also found a house with a cubicle farm inside which is really loving with me
scumbag "small business owner" taking an obscene "home office" deduction, no doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i bought the boring dickhead coffee table and i come to this thread seeking absolution

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Youth Decay posted:

primary bathroom is a giant wet room
goddamn right

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
put this in the smithsonian as the AZ/NM Boomer Terrarium

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Youth Decay posted:

The Zillow search term of this is the final day is "seamless integration"

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20-Hui-Rd-I-UNIT-28-Lahaina-HI-96761/2063156243_zpid/
Chairs in paradise

lol at trying to get $3.7m two years ago, not being able to get a sale, then trying to get the same amount now that the only city on that side of the island is a pile of ash. you idiots aren’t getting out of it now!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Badger of Basra posted:

this setup definitely still gets the whole bathroom wet when you take a shower
cannot believe they didn’t just make it a wet bath and tile the whole thing

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i can’t imagine the weird parties going on here in ‘75. indoor pool and hot tub is a weird move tho

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

peanut posted:

That first one made me horny for a house like a Chuck Tingle tingler.
location is the ultimate buzzkill tho

a real MCM psycho must have lived there to keep that original stove though, so salute

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Youth Decay posted:

I hate how many nice mid-century houses Oklahoma has, that state doesn't deserve them
bunch of people with a shitload of oil money during the peak MCM years and nothing to spend it on in the days before easy jet travel allowed them to have “second” houses in Aspen or La Jolla

also MCM god Bruce Goff taught at the OU School of Architecture for many years (as you probably know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
this bathroom arrangement would have saved Larry Craig’s career