Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Tase my balls, daddio!

If you don't speak German, you'll just have to trust me that this is a €20 donation to my local food bank. It is not American, but like that guy before me, it seemed kinda complicated to give to US places and people here are struggling too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yup ill post it tomorrow!

Hopefully it will include Canada as well?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caedus posted:

you may want to go back over and black out your info, I can see your address & zip right through it.

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it (I think).

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

hells yeah tazer balls

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tase my fuggin balls, Trumbo is doneso
Chalk this one up for Minnesota

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Thanks for doing this, please tase my balls.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
all caught up again, working on the map, wife is sitting in front of a spreadsheet entitled Taser Balls Fundraiser lol

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
lol trump was the president, pretty wacky story arc imo

Glad that I can help, mutual aid is important.

EDIT: location is Asheville NC. Only the email receipt has a time stamp, can add if needed :)

Ardemia fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 24, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Canuckistan posted:

Hopefully it will include Canada as well?

yes which Provence did you donate in though

CommanderKoenig
Jan 21, 2004

This is amazing. Taze me please and thank you.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So far we have raised $6313.50 with foreign currencies converted to USD
We have donated in 30 states and 7 countries. US total is $5493.40 World is $399.37. And one mystery donation of $420.69 because he wouldn't say what state or country lol.
Washington state leads with $2185.50

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 24, 2021

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

Somebody, somewhere, may wonder what TBHA stands for.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added both new ones into the totals

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Mine was to the Capital Area Food Bank, which actually covers DC, and also parts of MD, and VA, so maybe we can count VA (it's where I live anyways).

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

added both new ones into the totals

In return for restoring my Antifa! tag, I made a $51.80 donation to the Montana Food Bank Network, because land = votes.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble getting a receipt--maybe they only give one after the payment clears? I'll update this post when I get one.

e: Receipt--looks like they need to update their form email:

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jan 25, 2021

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Southeastern VA represent! I don't live there, but Norfolk is a cool place that I hope to visit again one day.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

How long is this available for? I need to figure out how much I can give, and where. Doesn't feel right to just accept a free one!

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I donate $15/mo to my local foodbank, but here's my donation receipt from back in April.

Can I has gangtag now? Thank you!

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So far we have raised $6313.50 with foreign currencies converted to USD
We have donated in 30 states and 7 countries. US total is $5493.40 World is $399.37. And one mystery donation of $420.69 because he wouldn't say what state or country lol.
Washington state leads with $2185.50

This is awesome! First we launched our balls throughout the cosmos, now we’re launching food to those in need across the world!

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Tase me! Glad to see all the good work goons can do when a dumb, novelty ball injury gag is on the line!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Maui, Hawaii

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

original may have had identifying info

King of Battle
Feb 28, 2012

I don't know, I'm not the how guy.

Taze my nuts! I donate monthly to Colorado Care and Share but this gave me an excuse to donate some more.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Ay yo

my balls

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Puerto Rico

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Battle Pigeon posted:

How long is this available for? I need to figure out how much I can give, and where. Doesn't feel right to just accept a free one!

I was thinking a week maybe but at least a few more days

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
Back in 2007 I was depressed and trying to graduate and coming up short on money so I was grateful to be able to go to a food bank for help. Over the years I kept meaning to repay that kindness and finally actually followed through. Hope this isn’t too in advance to count, there’s so few things more hilarious than ball tazing heart attacks.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Chalk up another one for Second Harvest Heartland, and taze my balls

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Arizona is sadly under-represented in the balls tazing department, so I decided to fix that while at the same time helping out a local food bank that works completely on a volunteer basis so that 100% of the donation goes into the actual food, allowing them to somehow serve 7 meals per $1 donated.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Just a note to the people who are donating, if possible money is a better donation than food. It allows the food bank to buy what they need and they are often able to get more for the money than you are due to their partnerships within the community. I'm not trying to discourage food donations if that's all you can do, but money is preferable for food banks.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Here's my meager donation.

Can I get the tag below my Hack Fraud? Just feels right.

Edit: Guess I should have asked if it was ok to use a recent donation? I could always send another :10bux: to top up my monthly donation.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 24, 2021

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Shameful lack of euro-balls getting tased here. It is a donation to a French food bank to help disadvantaged people find meals, both in normal times and even more during the current global clusterfuck.

Tase my balls, m'sieur! :france:

A MINIATURE LLAMA
Jul 30, 2009

IT'S SO TINY

Spent too long trying to think of something witty. It doesn't matter. Sent $15 to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
All the new tags should be put in ill update the map in a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy