Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

This is my favorite way to get gangtags! hell yeah! Donation is in Vancouver BC.

also... I PUT $25.69 AND THEY AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTED IT TO .67 THIS IS A TRAVESTY I RESCIND MY DONATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

you may want to go back over and black out your info, I can see your address & zip right through it.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

DarkSouls, right above my post

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So like holy poo poo, coffee oasis just called me and thanked me for my donation. The lady on the phone was so drat nice, and said how much they appreciate every donation. Can we get them some money tonight? It brought a drat tear to my eye man.

https://thecoffeeoasis.com/

How do you donate to them online? I don't actually want to get a product in their shop and have to pay shipping on something. I'd rather toss a couple bucks at them directly. I was digging through their site and could only find the shop and the page with the amazon wishlists which mostly had christmas decorations listed.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

SeldomSeen posted:

There is a big red “Give Now” button on the front page ya goofus.

oh my god I had scrolled down just enough to obscure the top menu and was scanning through all the links at the bottom. I somehow never noticed. I saw every other way to give except for the big red button. Goofus indeed. I loving KNEW there there was something obvious I was missing.

Either way; donated! Please give a random goon of your choice a taserballs tag in my stead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

Hahahaha, Oasis Coffee just called to thank me for my donation. They asked me who "Huge Gross Burrito" was and why I was donating in their name. That was a fun conversation!!