Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

PLease do not put a fire pit inside your box truck house, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Rytheric posted:

But what about water pressure? You may ask. Well instead of having a pressurized tank, the idea donned on me to make a water tower to supply water to the MurderHaus. Now my coworkers knowing that I plan to build my own helicopter one day said that I might as well turn the top of the watertower into a helipad. Well at first the idea seemed intriguing but even I know that having helicopter fuel above your water source is a bad Idea. So instead I brought back one of my idea of building my own giant telescope. It also just so happens I accidently bought a large $2000 telescope. So instead of a helipad, I'm going to turn it into observatory for the large telescope I bought until I can make a larger telescope. So this water tower will have not only a place where I can hand bail water to fill the water tower, but a staircase that leads up to my observatory.

:suspense:

this thread is gonna own

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Dynamite Dog posted:

maybe try something like this

Just be careful sticking the helicopter landing!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Recoome posted:

post the murderboat

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Mr. Nice! posted:

This reminds me of a time on deployment years ago. We were assisting a stranded Pakistani fishing dhow in the indian ocean. Our visiting team went to get onboard, check to see if they could get the engines running, assess the situation, etc. The dhow was rocking like a motherfucker in the giant swells, though. We watched via cameras while they were climbing on a pilot's ladder that was swinging at least 10 rungs in and out of the water. The team essentially could step on the top step of the ladder when the dhow would rock towards them.

One of our guys got a little seasick and had to poo poo. The dhow just had a traditional head up front, so he got to squat over a hole while wearing full battle loadout rocking back and forth and poo poo his guts out. By that point it was dark out so we got to watch him poo poo on the infrared. It was awesome.

that’s how operators poo poo

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

lmao

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

lmao

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Rytheric posted:

Lol. This is actually the first place outside of discord and the workplace that I've mentioned it. One coworker almost wrecked the car in tears over me potentially inviting a lady to my watertower observatory and then telling her to go poo poo in the outhouse afterwards.

also hold the gently caress up you dont have a rear door? lmao that makes more sense

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Code Jockey posted:

Interior fire pit suffocater
I drive a box truck people immolater

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

every sentence begs additional questions

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Just send the stools in biodegradable envelopes so they can be tossed directly into the literal shithole on the property you want to buy.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Digital Prophet posted:

I made a :grovertruk: but I already bought ads and I'm not going to buy a smilie also.

amazing

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:grovertruk:

e: gdi gotta wait for it

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Rytheric posted:

Eve echoes was suppose to be my financial simulator to develope better financial habits.

:eyepop:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Ry check this out if the current murderhaus doesn’t work out: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/37913-Avoca-Ave-Zephyrhills-FL-33541/46436152_zpid/

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Space Kablooey posted:

Isn't that wood flooring treated with a bunch of really nasty chemicals to keep them waterproof? Or were just pallets that had that treatment, I'm not sure...

That would only be a problem in the truck if there was a risk of fire. Oh wait...

:grovertruk:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

mewse posted:

Seriously. I made a rough blueprint of the new design

look i can only :five: this thread so many times

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~