Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*repressed mania voice* Snap on a Nuby today

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Action Jacktion posted:

the knobs on the side are speakers
[Sweat now flowing freely from my forehead] get handy with your nuby and twist those booster boy knobs

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wtf is that.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

It's super mario bros. dude. It's like... the most famous game ever.

It's Vs Mario's Adventure. The two share precisely one word of the title.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its about you, the player, vs. mario... can you beat him?

absolutely not.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I believe the final battle in Left Behind is also comprised of the antichrist army approaching Jerusalem and then Jesus looks at them and they all burst into flame, which I don't think would make for very compelling gameplay

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lmfao I remember this. It was so confusing, I spent years trying to understand if there was some kind of little-known English hatred for Australians that we had never noticed because we were too busy hating the English instead

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm here to play rear end an die, and I'm all out of rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*hitting the accelerator on my sick sports car and cruising off into the sunset, leaving my competitors in the dust* Brooo.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012