Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone posted:

I'm stuck on the level where you kill pac-man's goldfish and then tell him he ate it
no matter what I do pac-man just keeps crying and throwing up and he won't get up off the floor

honestly this is a pretty accurate description of getting stuck in Pac Man 2: the New Adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

help, pac man got sad, so i can't stop him from pulling the rope that drops a boulder on his head over and over again. if i shoot him in the face hard enough he gets angry instead, but then he just walks off a cliff!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

spot the Imp Zone dream character in these ads...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they're letting those Rare fetish guys design the ads!!!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it feels kind of obvious that a phone manufacturer willing to make a mobile device that both functions for normal smartphone stuff and plays video games well would be the future of mobile gaming, but somehow every mobile phone experience feels worse than playing the original Game Boy. the only way we're getting a phone that doubles as a good handheld gaming device is if nintendo decides to start manufacturing smartphones.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Statler: There's nothing like a good Tony Hawk clone.
Waldorf: And this is nothing like a good Tony Hawk clone!
Both: D'ooooooh-hohohohohohohoho!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

which weighs more, a ton of the earth or a ton of the moon?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

paulie is going to be in trouble when tony sees this set up in baddabing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

finding a room with box of matches, an elaborate looking contraption, a playstation hooked up to an old CRT with the Bust-a-Move 2 title screen and hearing Jigsaw tell you that he'd like to play a game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

without power grips:

with power grips:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

quote:

In the future, after an era of "Political Correctness and equality",humanity is divided into two hostile factions. Each faction represents one of humanity's two genders, the Males (who are ruled by a Patriarch) and the Females (who are ruled by a Matriarch), both of which behave in stereotypical manners (for instance, the Males being crude and focusing too much on drinking beer, the Females being easily distracted by fashion-related merchandise), and which may try to eliminate each other and capture each other's rulers. Either faction sometimes conducts raids against the other one to steal reproductive cells, in order to produce more members for themselves.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

I’m the rookie surfer, covert office gamer

I’m the sticky-fingered, eye candy system bomber

I’m a multitasker, insane multitasker

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a rookie surfer... and an insane multi-tasker... and a covert office gamer... a high score braggart... and a config.sys wrecker. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Sierra Club.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

lol. our game sounds like a made up std. how can we use that to our advantage

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

buffalo all day posted:

look, we don’t know why you’re mad, we said it was great

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

how do i do weed with ecco.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Finally getting the 3090 I preordered from Hong Kong a year ago and it has a huge steel etching of Mac & Me that gets horrifyingly lit up by my watercooling LEDs.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

copy posted:

lol benjamin frnaklin inventing the gameboy magnifier

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

Imagineing James Brown singing and screeching this

Pablo Nergigante posted:

James Brown doing that routine where he pretends he's exhausted and can't go on but instead of a cape his MC puts the entire set of Nuby accessories on him

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

DATA: Captain, I have been researching twentieth century technology, and I have taken the liberty of adding some enhancements to our leisure devices.
WORF: WHO HAS DONE THIS TO MY GAME BOY.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

copy posted:

testing my teleporter by putting a gameboy through it but an atari lynx gets in the chamber too while im distracted

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's good to see Python Angelo's graphic design work

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Extremely unsurprised to see the price in pounds in those ads

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Rad-daddio posted:

would you prefer a C-section video game ad instead?

lol why do people do this?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

pouring oout my beer on the carpet at a party and when the host tells me to stop, i ask him if i should piss on it instead.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

yeah, he probably said that.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

tmnt had a hell of an effect on cartoons

and, hell, video games

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

every time I see a mail in order like this in an old magazine, im tempted to send a real check to it. especially when it's a commercial po box that probably won't just mindlessly cash my check.

if they've just closed down then then your mail will probably get returned, but if the company got bought, there's a sold chance your check lands on some accounting guy's desk, who will ignore it because he knows it will ruin his week otherwise. one of the places i worked had a ton of like 15 year old invoices that nobody had paid when i started. my boss was horrified and wanted them paid but most of the companies were out of business, lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

whoever put the mouths on that poster is probably posting about their new boyfriend in e/n as we speak.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think i played this once. i remember playing something that was very like super mario bros in the arcade, but the levels were all different. i'd totally forgotten about it until now but it's coming back vividly. my parents took me to the arcade as a gift for my First Reconciliation, lmao.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cockashocka posted:

Did they really freeze a super Nintendo in a block of ice?

Hard to believe it's been found after all this time in a mining town as small as Narshe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Emperor Spencer is trying to reignite the War of the Consoles.