Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

This one just looks like a nicer Big Mac. Would try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Devils Affricate posted:

What? No, that looks absolutely nothing like a Big Mac, and it doesn't look "nicer" either. I'm not even a fan of Big Macs, but what the hell is this post :psyduck:

I mean maybe if Big Macs actually looked like their picture, you'd have a point.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Anyone throwing shade on either the ideal or actual Big Mac is gonna get launched into the Sun.

I ate a Really Big Carl the other day and it was pretty good as far as stuffing a bunch of meat and cheese in your mouth goes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Mushika posted:

Yeah, the fear of "loose corn" is a weird goon thing, I'm pretty sure. It's fine.

e: I've had "loose corn" on plenty of things I didn't expect traveling around and it's usually fine. And why is it always designated as "loose" corn? Would it be better if it were still on the cob somehow?

Loose corn is just sad and low effort and probably came from a can.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Have a palette cleanser, thread. Although someone will probably hate this.

Mexican fruit cups.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Wow, that sure is some virtue signaling.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

knuthgrush posted:

what do they pour on top of the fruit? some kinda chili limon type thing or is it tamarind? i badly want to try these. there's a couple of these fruit cup joints in my region and they look really good.

I think it's chamoy, which is some kind of plum sauce.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I think whoever those came from has internal bleeding.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

these are all pictures posted by a peruvian pizza and burger place to (i assume) entice customers to eat there

Take out that stupid middle bun and I'm there.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

White relish and green sauerkraut.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Empty Sandwich posted:

the okra was puzzling me but I bet it's pickled

They're jalapenos though?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

how do people pay for this poo poo instead of handing it back to them and walking away? are they that desperate for food?

It's food at a sporting event. Most people are drunk and not going anywhere for a few hours. What else are they going to eat?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Can't believe Hunter Biden would do this.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I dont know about this volcano thing but I'd probably try any of those Brazilian hot dogs at least once. I dont even like loose corn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

That was a perfectly fine burg until they did all that.