Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is the important part. This poo poo is often untreated mental illness, including schizophrenia. It's a paranoid delusion. These people need to be handled very quickly and guided towards getting professional help which is probably going to involve some serious meds.

It's tragic, and someone telling you they're being gang stalked is a BIG sign to stay the gently caress away from them unless they are an extremely close friend or family member who you're willing to go through the hell of making sure they get the help they need.

sounds like something a gangstalker would say tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

wesleywillis posted:

Thats what they want you to think.

woooooosh

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mushika posted:

Not super wacky, but I laughed.

Are you in the LA area? I have some good recommendations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BlydBMAVU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

who is outside my house making wooshing noises. gang stalkers! thats who!!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sorry, that was my air loom.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sentient Data posted:

The government should start an ad campaign telling people they're less important than they think and also that gangstalking is fake

The idea that you, personally, aren't the most important in the world would be genuinely damaging to the ideologies of both major parties.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is the important part. This poo poo is often untreated mental illness, including schizophrenia. It's a paranoid delusion. These people need to be handled very quickly and guided towards getting professional help which is probably going to involve some serious meds.

It's tragic, and someone telling you they're being gang stalked is a BIG sign to stay the gently caress away from them unless they are an extremely close friend or family member who you're willing to go through the hell of making sure they get the help they need.

To follow on this, if you see someone earnestly posting about gangstalking please report the post, regardless of the forum. It's come up in the past (thankfully not often), and we try to handle it as quickly as possible.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
you and some other unknown people are going to handle the gangstalking? i see how it is

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Non Compos Mentis posted:

you and some other unknown people are going to handle the gangstalking? i see how it is

Who gangstalks the gangstalkers?

Ask not for whom the gang stalks; it stalks for thee.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
I swear there's a post like this once a week

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
"Ask not, what your gang stalkers can do for you, but what you can do for your gang stalkers" - George Kennedy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

wesleywillis posted:

"Ask not, what your gang stalkers can do for you, but what you can do for your gang stalkers" - George Kennedy

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

canyoneer posted:

Are you in the LA area? I have some good recommendations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BlydBMAVU

Wrong LA, but I'll put that in my Rolodex.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
absolute steal at this price

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

mailorder bees posted:

This is so very stupid I almost admire it

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

mailorder bees posted:

gently caress, if that was anywhere near me I'd get it at twice that price My best friend has a framed arrest record on his wall from when he got kettled up protesting the war out front of the White House in '03 or thereabouts. That would be the perfect loving gift for him.

GentleReject
Jan 16, 2024
Nextdoor is where people go to anonymously notify everyone that they are stealing packages.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I have 3 big grocery stores within 5 miles of my house. 2 are major local chains, one is an independent store owned by a super wealthy family that owns about half of the area. I don't personally shop at the independent store because I got expired food in the past, it was kind of dirty overall, and it's not very convenient to get to. The prices weren't great and the selection was solidly "okay". Yesterday, it was announced that store was closing. So, of course, a lot of people had opinions.

"" posted:

THANKS TO GOVERNMENT LEETING BIG PHARMA RUN THINGS! Owners told me their business dropped "20 Percent". Then you have brilliant politicians that only know how to sent out big bills!

"" posted:

Entitled kids!!!!!! Their work ethic warrants about 7 or 8 an hour.

"" posted:

it getting worse

"" posted:

Blame Biden and his policies, you got what you vote for. More to come.

"" posted:

Generation of lazy kids, I wouldn't want to deal with it either!!!!

So why is the store closing? The owners are retiring and have no kids. With two other grocery stores nearby they want to focus on updating and selling their other businesses.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This x1000 is the common response to any local business closing here in the Portland area. Boomers just want to scream their bad takes into the void, probably posting from their ill-gotten McMansions

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It’s Joe Biden’s fault any time a small business closes not the four (five?) prior decades of anti-small-business & pro-conglomerate policies

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Someone always has to be blamed. These people thrive off of (misdirected) hate.

What a horrible existence.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

yeah thats my local nextdoor and facebook groups 100%. Someone even posted that the rate of restaurants closing/failing is pretty much unchanged vs 20 years ago locally, and in fact some stats showing that retail vacancy rates are some of the lowest they've been. It doesn't matter. McFoobles Family Buffet closed down!!!! it's been in the nighbourhood for 15 years and its closing down!! More evidence that this city council's war on small business is killing our community!!

Every single closed business is evidence at the city is dying due to soft on crime and anti-capitalist government. Every crime in the news is evidence that we're living in a crime wave. 10 years ago there was no crime and every business succeeded and lasted forever.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Also kids are perpetually lazy. Except them when they were kids.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Mine is swamped by people who are having meltdowns over offshore wind turbines being (maybe) built off the coast. People who have never given a poo poo about the environment are suddenly very concerned that whales and dolphins are going to die by swimming into stationary objects, despite it never being an issue anywhere else they've been built.

That's not going to stop the fossil fuel/nuclear lobby from funding astroturf groups, whom are Very Concerned about what turbines will do marine life (not industrial fishing, pollution, boat traffic or anything else actually proven to be killing them mind you)

They're swearing up and down that they will sell their summer home and NEVER vacation here again, because of some specs on the horizon, 10 miles out. Also posting telescopic lens photos of the windmills by Rhode Island because they're too far out to see from the shoreline

My prior neighborhood wasn't nearly as affluent, so Nextdoor was mostly people looking for work, sharing info about church food pantries and social services, trying to find a place to live, or sharing info about homeless people. You know, actual problems.

Now it's boomers organizing dinner fundraisers so a grifting law firm can file a meritless lawsuit against the government to demand an INDEPENDENT investigation into the windmills because obviously the eco-nuts at the BOEM are lying about the impact underseas cables have on the whales.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

je1 healthcare posted:

Now it's boomers organizing dinner fundraisers so a grifting law firm can file a meritless lawsuit against the government to demand an INDEPENDENT investigation into the windmills because obviously the eco-nuts at the BOEM are lying about the impact underseas cables have on the whales.

Don't they know how fast the world's supply of sea bread will dry up if we don't build more ocean windmills!!!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Florida is in the process of banning offshore wind power.

There is no offshore wind power there and no plans to build any.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Cool. Thanks.

e:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Get in on the ground floor of this belter.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

sketchy sex toys prowling the neighborhood

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Better nip that in the bud

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Dude don’t sniff random things you find

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Um, "stop and smell the roses" much?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
A rose by any other name...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019