Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ralph Hurley posted:

I had to google this Lake Shore Drive thing to see why boomers on social media would be so mad about tacking on the name of the city’s founder to a major road and yep, sure enough… They would have hardly noticed or cared about the change except it’s honoring a black man so it’s automatically :byodood: tHiS pOliTiCal ClimAtE and a terrible government overreach that impacts their lives negatively somehow and they should have been able to gleefully vote against.

Every loving time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lol at gun owners

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sometimes it's just dumb people

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I end every date who asks for my sign.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Spiritualist stuff is pointless

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

It's nailed it

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Is this more AI generated Nxtdoor rants?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Missionaries are garbage humans

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Brawnfire posted:

my sun was supposed to go to his prom but didnt want 2 go becuz they only played a surtain kind of music if you no wat i mean so we ended up havin a good tradishnal prom on my daddy's land w/a bonfire and all, much better than sum hippity hop dance no offense if u liek that poo poo but its not music lmao ;) :) <3

Is English your second language?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Wanna tattoo that giant pimple.

Bzzzzzt pop!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

A ghost sucked me off??!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL at knowing the BBT enough to quote a scene. How depraved!