Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Holy poo poo Maki looks badass now. She already did before but now she's on a whole different level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God drat that was rough, but also holy poo poo maki is so badass. Seems like she's about to go to work on the Zenin clan next chapter and I don't know if I can wait a whole week to see that.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That eye technique is cool as hell and I really wanna see how they animate it.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The rough drawing on those pages is the dude's eye technique containing maki right? It starts when he arrives and ends on the panel where she cuts the eyes.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Bloo Baba

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yo! I'm Kogane!!

I'd normally consider myself to be very firmly against the United States sending in paramilitary black ops squads to kidnap and experiment on people, but that new lady that just got introduced is pretty badass so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It can be a little hard to follow until you realize that only the final panel is relevant in this chapter.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Holy gently caress

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I say work em til they drop

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yuki was cool as poo poo, her fight was cool as poo poo, and her dying was always gonna happen since the series has steadily been wiping out all of the reliable mentors from the older generation for a while, forcing the main cast from the new generation to stand on their own, which is also cool as poo poo.

Also anyone who thinks Nobara is dead is an absolute sucker.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Nobara's return is gonna be amazing, I still have faith in Gege. I'm also betting we get at least one more good Todo fight with him still just being absurdly strong with no technique and only one arm.