Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
badass anime girl: *gets an eyepatch*
small-brained philistines: this is the worst. i hate this.
me: this is the best. i love this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i just realized that maki's been without her glasses this whole time, so either she somehow gained the ability to see cursed energy after surviving her fight with jogo or she's been doing all of this basically blind.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
all the non-sorcerers in the audience seeming pretty unperturbed by the talking panda

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Electric Phantasm posted:

I can't believe I'm now noticing the scorpion hair. :cripes:

i thought it was a paintbrush :shrug:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
can somebody link to the comedian's first appearance? i don't remember him at all.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
rip to a real one

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i have to imagine somebody told him about the brain thing off-screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

trucutru posted:

Maki will be fine. There are no male characters that will fall into despair if she dies.

yuta??