Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
what makes him so brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Never go full cornpill

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Awww I thought the implied stalking was gonna end in a selfie in the hot tub

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

post hole digger posted:

Never go full cornpill

It's not even cornpill, it's just the same guy that's making GBS threads the Fed thread. Look at that rap sheet too, drat.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
he's cornfed and cornpilled and maybe he even likes wrestling

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

coconono posted:

Awww I thought the implied stalking was gonna end in a selfie in the hot tub

you could not pay me to sit in corny's cucktub

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/InvestingMetro/status/1785217427758100500

jim cornette is a tankie

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

If you ignore the racism, name one time he was racist.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/ScrapDaddyAP/status/1785044841459552296?t=6Mh4stEsbQzJH67c6woFbg&s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Didn’t you just get probed for literally exactly this?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I wish there was a compilation of Cornette laying wrestlers put with his loaded tennis racket.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's me, a totally black person who is absolutely not white. I speak for all black people, including New Jack, when I say that Cornette is not racist. Y'all

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Adam Pearce is also block happy and still mad about ppl bringing up the time he was on video assaulting someone during a New Year’s party

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

on video assaulting someone during a New Year’s party

so how many TKO employees / contractors does this statement apply to

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I know this is a week old, but I decided to look into this further and listened to the youtube clip this is from.

The q-tip is in reference to Kyle Feltcher looking like a qtip because of his dumb hair.

Jim as a gorilla is actually jim as mighty Joe Young because Jim said, "he doesn't care if mighty Joe Young or a cheetah are out their doing all the moves perfectly. None of that matters if the wrestler wasn't pushed before hand as a threat to the singles world title."

The entire segment was about how Jim thought AEW handled Swerve's first match as champ poorly. He thinks it made Swerve look like a chump to have him wrestle a nobody who hasn't won a match all year, have Swerve look like he is struggling, have it be 15 minutes, and not have Swerve talk afterward.

So there we go.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i’m glad there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of that, including randomly bringing up 2 different gorillas

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Mr Hootington posted:

I know this is a week old, but I decided to look into this further and listened to the youtube clip this is from.

The q-tip is in reference to Kyle Feltcher looking like a qtip because of his dumb hair.

Jim as a gorilla is actually jim as mighty Joe Young because Jim said, "he doesn't care if mighty Joe Young or a cheetah are out their doing all the moves perfectly. None of that matters if the wrestler wasn't pushed before hand as a threat to the singles world title."

The entire segment was about how Jim thought AEW handled Swerve's first match as champ poorly. He thinks it made Swerve look like a chump to have him wrestle a nobody who hasn't won a match all year, have Swerve look like he is struggling, have it be 15 minutes, and not have Swerve talk afterward.

So there we go.

Okay buddy

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

So there we go.

you do not have to, under any circumstances, have to hand it to the guy who keeps making racists and sexists comments.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i’m glad there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of that, including randomly bringing up 2 different gorillas

Saying a trained monkey could do someone's job is a pretty common insult directed at a low level replacable worker.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

you do not have to, under any circumstances, have to hand it to the guy who keeps making racists and sexists comments.

Hoots REALLY wants to tho

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Saying a trained monkey could do someone's job is a pretty common insult directed at a low level replacable worker.

gorillas aren’t monkeys you fool

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

So there we go.

nah

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Mr Hootington posted:

This thread literally exists because of his long documented history of being a racist dipshit. Any explanation of that kind of joke has to include "also his sense of humor is pretty racist, so y'know".

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lurks With Wolves posted:

This thread literally exists because of his long documented history of being a racist dipshit. Any explanation of that kind of joke has to include "also his sense of humor is pretty racist, so y'know".

That's fine. Just in this case he wasn't being a racist dipshit.

I listened to a few more of his videos and most are pretty funny or interesting old wrestling stories. I did run into I want to saw the Dynasty review video where he made fun of the Japanese wrestlers names. That was pretty racist and you could hear the cohost get uncomfortable.

Probably won't listen to anymore unless it has to do with an old wcw/territories subject I'm trying to find info on.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

So there we go.

finally someone says it

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcX8QngWb6k

classic cornette "we need to commit genocide" promo. love this guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

That's fine. Just in this case he wasn't being a racist dipshit.

He is.

When you use a racist, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist to make your art it is not a coincidence that it is routinely very racist, that is the intent. Cornette knows his fans will defend it and thus can get away with it.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 00:43 on May 8, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

He is.

When you use a racist, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist to make your art it is not a coincidence that it is routinely very racist, that is the intent. Cornette knows his fans will defend it and thus can get away with it.

I don't know anything about the guy who makes his youtube thumbnail art. I just know the art is always in reference to something cornette says in the clip.

Edit: anyone have links to the racist, anti-semitic stuff Travis heckle said or did? I can't find it with my googling.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 8, 2024

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't know anything about the guy who makes his youtube thumbnail art. I just know the art is always in reference to something cornette says in the clip.

Yes, you are right that it is usually racist because of what Cornette says but sometimes the art guy goes the extra mile.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I think the art guy is just a more direct communicatior than Corny

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Funny enough looking at that avatar is what made me decide to check out his videos.

anyone have links to the racist, anti-semitic stuff Travis heckle said or did? I can't find it with my googling.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

New Jack said Cornette is a racist so I believe New Jack rven if Cornette didn’t confirm it himself.

Once again

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Mr Hootington posted:

So there we go.

https://i.imgur.com/yZehBlD.mp4

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
When a guy has a reputation for saying insanely racist stuff so often it's cost him multiple jobs he doesn't really get the luxury of the benefit of the doubt when he does something that looks insanely racist on the surface even if it actually isn't it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
But what if he is really good at hiding his bigotry and racism behind plausible deniability and dogwhistles

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Drakkel posted:

When a guy has a reputation for saying insanely racist stuff so often it's cost him multiple jobs he doesn't really get the luxury of the benefit of the doubt when he does something that looks insanely racist on the surface even if it actually isn't it.

No, the chicken remark was about being hungry you see...

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I would probably err on the side of caution and just not bring up any monkeys or apes (famous or otherwise) when discussing AEW's first Black world champion, but that's just me. :)

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Taking the bait here too huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Drakkel posted:

I think pointing and crying wolf when their is no wolf causes people to not believe you when a wolf appears.