Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
I do product support work and the one thing I keep trying to hammer into our sales reps heads is to take more photos. Take the same photo a couple times. Take it from slightly different angles. Take the wide shots that give context. Take shots showing the thing next to the thing you're actually interested in. You pretty much never regret the extra minute or two spent doing this, and it's surprising how often it pays off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
I really like that planked ceiling with the light raking across it like that, looks nice!

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
Your house continues to look awesome, love seeing this.

Is all of that area on the roof draining off of that one ~10 foot spot, though? They do anything special with the gutters for that?