Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Agreed, that's pump time. HF's 2" pump comes with a giant strainer setup so you can just chuck it in any body of clean-ish water and it won't suck up anything the pump can't deal with.

It is loud as gently caress, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

sharkytm posted:

Well, yeah. How else would your neighbors know you cheaped out and didn't buy a Honda?

I kid, I kid. Trash pumps are all loud as hell. We ran over of the HF models in salt water for a solid couple of years and it did fine.

It came with the house and the neighbors are apparently quite familiar with the racket it makes :v: It's hard mounted in, I might eventually build some form of enclosure for it (or replace it with an electric, they even ran wiring and receptacles out to it!)

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The very first plan on there is city-owned and free of charge, but, uh:

:stare: