Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Over two years since the thread started (I just checked), now that dirt is moving, any idea when you'll be able to move in, or is supply/construction stuff still super hosed and there's just no way to know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Rectal Placenta posted:

Yeah, that deck is gonna be sick.

And with the river right there, yeah this place is shaping right up.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I know this is something you've extensively looked into but what sort of river rise/flood levels can you expect there? I'm kind of assuming from your pictures that possibly that firepit area you are just YOLOing within the 100 year flood plain but of course the house is nice and safely elevated.

Also I have a DOKA carpenters pencil from back when I used to move some of their freight on the broker side, I'm over here peepin' yer concrete forms :)

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Thanks4flood chat, that is a cool engineering setup.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

My last house I had the metal conduit stuff put in the garage for the lights, but the ribbed for pleasure kind - forgetting the proper name right now, so I agree with your industrial garage look!