Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really hope they end this dumb gimmick stuff and they can go back to using names that make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wrestlemania pirate was last year wtf

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you've been caught viewing this show

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Cavauro posted:

you've been caught viewing this show

prove it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
E: wrong thread

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, so wwe acknowledges covid now?

Shots in arms = butts in seats

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I've been burned on WWE PPVs so many times but I still have a morbid curiosity over how bad Alexa vs Orton will be.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

I've been burned on WWE PPVs so many times but I still have a morbid curiosity over how bad Alexa vs Orton will be.

You can't rate it on workrate, you have to rate it based on how much Lore of the Fiend you get from it

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Retribution just kicked out their only talented wrestler.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ill always pop for the shucky ducky quack quack moment

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Retribution feels like it's been going on for 3 years now

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Stand up and get Corona virus for WWE

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I was wondering when I would get to see Shin Alexa on a PPV. lol.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1353812959294672897

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Step on the gas just reminded me of Dale Gas. Where the gently caress's Humberto been

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

Retribution feels like it's been going on for 3 years now

Wikipedia says debut was 8/3/20 which does feel like 3 years ago

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the award-winning, critically acclaimed thunderdome!!!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Batista's back?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Seams posted:

the award-winning, critically acclaimed thunderdome!!!!!

Yeah

All the bad awards

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Here is your women's Royal Rumble winner, curtain jerking in the lead-up to Wrestlemania, in a feud over some random guy so Sasha and Bianca can curtain jerk at Wrestlemania.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the lore of reginald

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

RealFoxy posted:

I’m sure it will just be a thing where The Fiend returns and there is not an actual match.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Thank God the star of the women's division, Reginald, is here

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Astro7x posted:

I’m sure it will just be a thing where The Fiend returns and there is not an actual match.

Even if you're wrong about the first part, the last part is guaranteed

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Everyone in this match deserves better, except Nia Jax. She deserves to be in a nothing tag-team opening up a PPV. Reginald probably deserves better

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
two 'can they coexist?!?!' stories in the one match? stop spoiling us wwe!

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Can I coexist with the WWE

who knows

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sasha and Bianca's color coordination is nice

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
is reginald a fan who won a competition to write his own storyline or something? why is every woman in love with him

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Seams posted:

is reginald a fan who won a competition to write his own storyline or something? why is every woman in love with him

He's the WWE Poochie.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This Reginald poo poo

👎:mad:👎

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oof that knee was nasty

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Even the commentary can't believe this crap.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lmao sasha could see bianca getting pushed over. what a stupid finish.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

*hits mitts like he's tapping them

BEsT PURe StrIKER

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Artelier posted:

BEsT PURe StrIKER

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What the gently caress is the point of any of this

How hard is it to just go "I won the Rumble I want your title," why do we need this sTorY to go with it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Artelier posted:

BEsT PURe StrIKER

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

well, it's a good thing the women's champion and her challenger have a motivation to fight now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

WWE has managed to put 5/7ths of their black stars on SmackDown into two feuds. The only two that aren't involved in Sasha/Belair or Apollo/Big E are the Street Profits which I'm not sure are even on TV at all