Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Sivart13 posted:

This may be too far down the road of McElroy Adjacency, but I dunno if anyone has posted the Tom Cardy / Montaigne joint from last week.

I watched it with my 2yo and afterwards she was chanting "Hu-man Centipede! Hu-man Centipede!" during bedtime which thankfully my wife did not ask me to explain.

Tom Cardy rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I’m really not tryna be a dick or troll the thread or whatever but is the intention of this to be funny?

It's a gentle parody of the citypop genre, but also a p good citypop song in its own right

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I like that the uploads are in a completely random, incoherent order

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I watch and play a lot of ZOOTR and I'm pretty surprised how bad Griffin is at the game while at the same time seeming pretty familiar with the rando mechanics??

also lol at "Soriyah's song" what

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Erstwhile goon supergreatfriend also did a fantastic stream of it a few years back

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Sometimes I wonder if anybody in this thread actually likes the mcelroys or their content. I think the answer is No.

I basically only listen to MBMBAM at this point, and like a dozen episodes behind, but I feel like lately it's been pretty good, and I think a lot of that is Travis keeping the energy and bits up, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Fil5000 posted:

I will concede that Elliott Kalan is possibly the most acquired taste in all of podcasting. The last episode I listened to was him doing a Tom Brokaw impression pitching a Dune musical based on fiddler on the roof for half an hour.

This reminds me of the Cat on a Hot Tintin Roof bit from the Foodfight! episode, which remains one of the single funniest things I have ever heard