Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Davincie posted:

I want its past to be its present
i think nanashi scrubbed his pixiv when nagatoro was gaining normie traction, so uh fat chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the only football manga i've ever read was 1/11 and that was v. good

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

The Colonel posted:

let us all free ourselves from shounen jump
thank you

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm surprisingly digging the wistful moody boy plays shamisen show.
all those awards and nominations for its manga have to mean something

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
my fav meme translation was when the kaguya scanlators replaced an obscure japanese online meme with a variation of the rick & morty reddit post

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
oooooooooooo

GorfZaplen posted:

They should make an anime for that manga by the Kannou-sensei lady about the art student that fucks an art gallery owner
The combined viewer rage when it gets to the presumed ending would power a thousand suns

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

The 7th Guest posted:

when will someone adapt bonnouji

i dont care that it ended a decade ago
maybe some kind soul can adapt futari ashitamo even though it just ended

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

kater posted:

garfield and friends is what you get when you adapt 4koma.
tomo-chan never got an adaptation

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

chumbler posted:

The isekais will continue until this world improves.
hell we've barely scratched the surface of villainess isekai, let's get the loving ball rollin!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Captain Invictus posted:

the sheer lack of enthusiasm in this thread for uramichi oniisan is supremely disappointing
never really made waves when it was scanlated, though i guess it's now licensed? who knows, maybe the anime could generate renewed interest with its atypical premise