Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

drat is this series almost over? Feels like it flew by, in a good way.

3 more episodes I believe.

Watching the time pass by beyond and all the changes around Vivi was kind of heartbreaking. And the ending just smacked me in the face tbh. It felt like everything was just....too peaceful, and then BAM.

I'm so happy I decided to pick up this show, it's so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Not an empty quote.

This episode actually left me speechless.

edit: Okay now I've had some time for it to settle.
Obviously this is going to be our big finisher.

I like how Vivy is now as visibly confused as we are. My brain wants to think that we know what the AIs are all humming but I can't place what it would be. It feels like she got the big hint she's needed all along to sort of 'unlock' herself (or at the very least make sense of everything), but I'm curious why that put her to 'sleep' the way it did. I'm also curious if this 'sleep' is the driving reason she was unaffected and unaware of the chaos breaking out around her, or if that is more strongly tied to Vivy's past.

I'm reasonably sure they're humming the song Vivy wrote