Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

When's the Davis memo from again?

Grusch wasn't the guy digging around at that point was he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

no long predates it, the memo dates to 2002

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nah that was from a while back

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

2001 I think is when it happened, then the notes surfaced in UFO circles around 2006 and into the public in 2017 or so after leaking from Edgar Mitchell's estate. The kickoff event was in 1998 with Mitchell and Stephen Greer (yes really) and others meeting with Wilson lol.

Chris Mellon has been explicit before that he brought Eric Davis before Congress, there was a NYT article in 2020 about "off-world vehicles" that relied on Davis as its major source.

So yeah Eric Davis is a lynchpin in all this, way before Grusch was involved, and Mellon seems to trust him. Davis is part of the Bigelow/NIDS/Puthoff crew.

Coulthart is very clear that the people he talks to are not all part of that group, meaning if this is all true then none of Davis and co are first-hand witnesses themselves but were able to make contact with people in the program and direct Grusch to them.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

BRING ME THIS ERIC DAVIS

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So I guess whoever figured it out the first time didn't get the door slammed quite as much as the DoD wanted it to if Grusch and company broke it all back open 20 years later.

I'm just tired of the slowly ratcheting innuendo

congresswoman Aphrodite please emerge

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I can't find it but there's a Facebook post from Davis about Roswell saying it was very real, the craft (or crafts multiple, there might have been two) were "boot heel shaped." It's a fair bet that Davis talked to the same people who Grusch did who are supposedly the ones who touched the aliens.

It's also important to remember every UFO personality is a total loving moron. There is a long email chain you can find between Davis, Kit Green, Colm Kelleher, Jacques Vallee, and others in that set about the Santilli alien autopsy film and whether it is real. Green is adamant that it is real because his sources in the government told him so. 20 years later he acknowledged it was a hoax, but all of these people are credulous idiots who will believe whatever someone with credentials tells them.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Inspector Hound posted:

BRING ME THIS ERIC DAVIS

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

https://youtu.be/mygOFMH6-Ts

this guy is such a goony bastard, goddamn

still got a long shot bet that a lot of this is bullshit cooked up by puthoff and co to create a fake existence proof for their propulsion/etc exotic project funding

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ah, he surveys his fiefdom

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

It's not China as I keep pointing out:

https://twitter.com/MattLaslo/status/1786756579062071637?t=dTecnEfUGs4KsarMa2CkUA&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that link doesn’t work for me

can you summarize

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

that link doesn’t work for me

can you summarize

Lol no you have to watch it it doesn't work if I explain it. Link works for me though what is it taking you to when you click?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

D-Pad posted:

Lol no you have to watch it it doesn't work if I explain it. Link works for me though what is it taking you to when you click?

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

If you hit not now it doesn't let you watch it? Also you might try opening it on desktop it should take you to the desktop site.

To explain a bit it is from one of the guys involved in this and is about the shed traveler but it's just a joke not an actual update.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I got it to work. I wish I had not. I can’t wait for social media to end.

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

i stood up and saluted my screen when i read the luepost

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

UFO scene starting to feel like the Mueller time era of Trump's presidency tbh

Put up or shut up already! Sick of hearing about the "smoky backroom" bs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008