Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Space Flower posted:

dude who gets his forum back if he pinky promises to not say slurs: ...and then the vtuber said "i'm baby"? finally some epic lolcow poo poo... i mean, this is some sicko poo poo. im so grossed out by this. its actually my moral imperative to make troll posts and jokes about the anime pedos
srice, impartial voice of reason: yeah ive seen some false calls about adtrw in my day but this is some appalling stuff. i think the months of drive-by harassment was justified, in fact

look, sorry to have gotten weirdly personal (and to have dropped that post off in the midst of people going "what if we just calm down and back off") but it pisses me off seeing an adtrw poster who has genuine, insightful posting when it's stuff he likes feeding legitimacy to the concern trolls. i get that some of the posters you defend started out wanting to post about the funny dog vtuber without seeing dudes posting 'booba' like kiryu in the yakuza webcam minigame, but elevating that to a 'you guys jack off to this' bit sucks. calling it pedoshit in qcs where the rest of this website circles the wagons sucks. i don't know why you bought into that. this whole thing could've been over with less thread/poster meltdowns if everyone took a more conscientious approach.

This is a really bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

AhegaoGaiGar

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Anime Death Tentacle Reap Horrorhouse