Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
random waffle truck:

not that it matters, but i used to write on my '84 toyota truck and let my kids draw on it and glue toys and stuff on it
it said NO BRAKES in red mirror image letters across the front of the hood and the gas filler flap was safety black and yellow and said NITRO-METHANE FUEL ONLY
the bumper sticker said I'M PRO ANARCHY AND I VOTE!

dirtmobile snipe hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I absolutely shudder when I see brodozers all decked out like they're patriots instead of proto-traitors

My next door neighbor’s truck is like this, and I think I’ve seen it leave the driveway about a dozen times in the year they’ve lived here.

They at least have the good sense to keep the thin blue line flag inside the garage.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Blue Moonlight posted:

My next door neighbor’s truck is like this, and I think I’ve seen it leave the driveway about a dozen times in the year they’ve lived here.

They at least have the good sense to keep the thin blue line flag inside the garage.

Hey pal, its commie pinkos like you that are the reason he can't drive that thing because gas is so expensive and he can't show his love for AMERICA nearly as much as he'd like to.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

Remarkably free of spelling errors, but that is a professional driver for you:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
NEED HELP

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

dee eight posted:

random waffle truck:

lmao "if you like penis -----> COLOSSUS"

this is the good stuff

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Lifespan posted:

NEED HELP

:same:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

i saw a few brodozers in texas covered in left wing stickers too so its not just right wing nutjobs doing it. way way fewer bernie bros compared to chuds but truck "culture" poisons all minds.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
“Hey, what was it that finally woke you up and made you decide to resist the new world order?”

“A hand-spray painted message on the side of a semi truck telling me to “wake up”.”

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Ror posted:

lmao "if you like penis -----> COLOSSUS"

And getting caught in the rain

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Incremus posted:

Remarkably free of spelling errors, but that is a professional driver for you:

Is this one of those Canadian truckers who terrorized Canada for months and then came down to DC to try something similar but couldn't handle the traffic?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Don't semi trailers get changed out with their cargo all the time? Imagining this guy spraying that message over and over and maintenance workers at his destinations having to paint back over it is darkly amusing.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

McSpanky posted:

Don't semi trailers get changed out with their cargo all the time? Imagining this guy spraying that message over and over and maintenance workers at his destinations having to paint back over it is darkly amusing.

This is probably an owner-operator who gets to bring NEED HELP to all sorts of different pick ups and drops that unload or load for him, and the trailer stays attached the tractor. If it's just some trailer owned by a shipper that any tractor could end up hauling, that is much funnier so I choose to believe it

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

This is from a few weeks ago, and I already commented on it but I need to comment again.

Am I the only one who gets a bit more disgusted when I see a dodge truck all bro'ed
Out, or U-S-A'ed out like this?

If I'm not mistaken the sales hierarchy for domestic fullsizes is Ford, gm then Chrysler.

So while I'm sure that there are just as many, if not more examples of this from people driving Ford and gm products, I feel like percentage wise there are a lot more dodge trucks that, shall we say "represent such attitudes and beliefs ".

What say you goons?
Imagine hating life on earth so much that you destroy an entire wind-powered boat in your quest to cut your truck's fuel economy in half.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Something about "IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT GOD GAVE YOU, (middle finger)" I find really quaint and almost an inoffensive way to voice one's transphobia. It has a real strong, but subtle, I'M SO MAD BUT THIS REALLY IS A ME PROBLEM!!! feel to it.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Your a dumb stuid S.O.B.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Who Would Jesus Flip the Bird at?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Rubber Chicken posted:

The LIBS

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rubber Chicken posted:

Cucks. It's Adam and Eve not Adam, Eve and Jody.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rubber Chicken posted:

The old dudes at Temple.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Rubber Chicken posted:

Fig trees.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

TrashMammal posted:

tow truck drivers are frankensteins stitched together from leftover cop and small business owner parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zba9bPe4oLc

My wife is Miao/Chinese and has been in America (NYC/NJ) since 2011 and hasn't had many complaints about hostile, open-faced racism with one notable exception being when we hit a deer and were calling around for a body shop and got one close to us that said come in and then when we got there, there was a confederate flag and pig flag in an open garage and the fat oval office pig-looking man with his patriotic haircut told us he couldn't understand my wife on the phone and quoted us like $6 grand on a $1,200 dent.

I forget the name but think I left a google review. I will look for it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

kntfkr posted:

My wife is Miao/Chinese and has been in America (NYC/NJ) since 2011 and hasn't had many complaints about hostile, open-faced racism with one notable exception being when we hit a deer and were calling around for a body shop and got one close to us that said come in and then when we got there, there was a confederate flag and pig flag in an open garage and the fat oval office pig-looking man with his patriotic haircut told us he couldn't understand my wife on the phone and quoted us like $6 grand on a $1,200 dent.

I forget the name but think I left a google review. I will look for it.

I'd love to leave a a review as well.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I either didn't post one or it has been removed. I'm sorry.

Here's a review of my local Police Department though

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My police department has reviews disabled lol.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I remember looking for the county prison in LA on Google maps for an RPG I was running and finding Google had a bunch of reviews for it. It wasn't popular.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
There's a roadside shrine on the freeway near my house and it has a bunch of faded shirts hanging on a nearby fence to i guess commemorate the people who died on that stretch of road.

For some reason, google recognized it as a public park and gave it a review category so I posted "five stars, this is where I get all my vintage t shirts at".

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/tweetsofwill/status/1785425611638652980

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It's amazing how this actually makes the Cybertruck look somewhat less hideous.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
It's definitely a better tacky billboard than it is a truck

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

this looks like one of those low poly N64 game assets where it's just a photo image stretched over a 3d model.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

We have one of these in Eugene, too!

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

isn't Prime Roots what terramino foods renamed itself to a few years back

advertising a fungi-based food company on a cybertruck seems rather disingenuous

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
turning your fail rear end cybertruck into a scooby sandwich to hide your shame ftw

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dervival posted:

isn't Prime Roots what terramino foods renamed itself to a few years back

advertising a fungi-based food company on a cybertruck seems rather disingenuous

weird bros love ranting about mushrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

credburn posted:

We have one of these in Eugene, too!

I mean you could get the same aesthetic with a panel van or box truck and it’d probably be more functional and a third of the price but gently caress yeah go hog wild I guess