Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Like how is this any different from a modern chud:

He knows how to dress himself, for one thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

On my way to slap "Biden did this!" stickers on the gas pumps

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Like how is this any different from a modern chud:

conviction, follow through

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mister Speaker posted:

The Canadian flag has definitely become, for lack of a better term, a big red flag. Nearly anyone you see proudly flying one is almost guaranteed to be an rear end in a top hat.

Yeah kinda yeah. If I see someone with a little Canadian flag sticker on their car I don't think much of it, a little flag on a stick flying from the window ........ Maybe.

A big rear end flag flying from or stuck to the back window, truck tailgate, trailer hitch especially if it's attached to a hockey stick CAUSE WE LOVE ARE HOKKEY HEER IN CANADA!! Then I just automatically assume they're a convoy oval office.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You’ve never heard of Yukio Mishima? Or the Fallout pipe gun guy?

Pipe-gun-guy wasn't a chud/nationalist, he was just furious about Abe's political/financial ties to the Unification Church, a cult that ruined pipe-gun-guy's childhood. Outside of that specific issue he really doesn't seem to have any political interests. Mishima is a perfect example though.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
japan had a LOT of political violence in the 60s on both the extreme left and right, not just mishima's thing. it's just that the right wing terrorists got their views quietly normalized and laundered into policy by the ruling class in the decades after

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

McSpanky posted:

On my way to slap "Biden did this!" stickers on the gas pumps

They're putting them on the screens at fast food places pointing at your total here.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Oh, that's adorable :allears:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Pipe-gun-guy wasn't a chud/nationalist, he was just furious about Abe's political/financial ties to the Unification Church, a cult that ruined pipe-gun-guy's childhood. Outside of that specific issue he really doesn't seem to have any political interests. Mishima is a perfect example though.

Sorry I was unfair to this king. It sucks that Abe did that to him and his family.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Sorry I was unfair to this king. It sucks that Abe did that to him and his family.

A whole lot of people in Japan weren't particularly upset to see Abe bite it that way

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Lobe posted:

A whole lot of people in Japan weren't particularly upset to see Abe bite it that way

Yeah lol it is super funny to me that the main fallout from the assassination of the leader of the government was for them to finally clamp down on the unification church

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Society notorious for gun restrictions reacting to gun assassination of the former leader of their country:

“The gun is good!”

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

We can have a little gun, as a treat

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

rotinaj posted:

Yeah lol it is super funny to me that the main fallout from the assassination of the leader of the government was for them to finally clamp down on the unification church
He was out of power at the time but it is like if someone whacked W. over Scientology

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That guy smells so bad.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

dollar store google streetview car.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Isn't obstructing your window like that also illegal?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I want to climb on top, unscrew all of the cameras, turn them around to face inward, then screw them back down and add some gorilla glue to keep them screws from turning

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

McSpanky posted:

I doubt it. There are plenty of vehicles that don't even have back windows.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

McSpanky posted:

Sadly it's not. US regulations only require a side mirror on the drivers side and no rear window. Many states require a passenger side mirror too. Now it looks like there might be flood lights pointing backward which would be an instant impound if you turned them on when on a public road.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
People are absolutely tailgating that guy for laughs.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

They even used the cum font.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Total Party Kill posted:

They even used the cum font.

Reminds me, I gotta run to Pick n Save for a missing ingredient for dinner tonight.

Thanks Biden!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I bet if this guy saw the other person take a picture of his car he'd get really mad about it, with no sense of irony.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Stare dead-eyed into the cameras and do this:

Benoit
Jun 26, 2006

FLY NAVY

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I have just the tip for you.
People are going to laugh at you until you get a new plate.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I was cleaning out my phone and realized that I have a couple of funy ottomobil pictures that were threadworthy:

These are less insane, but still worth a chuckle:

And saving the worst for last:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

please, call me fujo. mrs yaoi is my mother (✿^‿^)

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Saw someone with a LIGMA plate yesterday. Had a blue line license plate though...

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

Saw someone with a LIGMA plate yesterday. Had a blue line license plate though...

Yeah, ligma boots

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Grey Cat posted:

Yeah, ligma boots

:perfect:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Grey Cat posted:

Yeah, ligma boots

:lol:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Jfc the mr hands one cannot be real.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just saw a small SUV with the license plate MOMOF 18.

I was like, wtf is a MOMOF? I pulled up next to them at a stoplight and it was a tiny woman who looked to be about 120 years old.

Ahhh.... Mom of.... wait... Jesus Christ a mom of 18!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What’s a nurturing slut to do?

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Rad-daddio posted:

Jfc the mr hands one cannot be real.

I took all of those pictures, so uh... unfortunately, it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
that's insane.

Do you near some kind of internet meme portal?