Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

You walked right into that one you stupid son of a bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Victim of the knockout game. Cold clocked his old asss pumpkin head from the shadows.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just watched Prey. It was loving badass! lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

herculon posted:

Michael Ironside loving owns

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

swimsuit posted:

aama by frederick peeters is a must-read for fans of moebius

Whoa this looks loving sick!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I just watched the 4th episode of the rehearsal and it feels like I'm going crazy.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mbt posted:

araki did official artwork for the 2020 tokyo paralympics, it's pretty awesome

Whoa badass!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

this post is real but its also me tryin to lure bicyclops out

I hope bicyclops is okay.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

nyone try that netflix sandman? is it any good?

It's like the good omens show.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mission My Cock'n'Balls. Sorry.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sorry.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plutonis posted:

rereading toriko and man i miss that series, it went real loving hard

god drat!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Just watched the last episode of Nathan For You. Jesus lol

I started watching it after finishing the rehearsal, last one I watched was the claw of shame. I can't believe I missed out on this when it first aired.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Watching the first episode of the second season of Nathan for you and losing my mind.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My wife is showing me yu yu Hakusho, it isn't what I thought it was growing up at all it's pretty awesome lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

heehee posted:

got influenced by the comics thread and bought some epic poo poo.

Immediately ordered The Liminal Zone, thanks!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The new lotr show rules.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are you talking about the one where he has megaminded every possible outcome to his revenge plot while being locked up and he says poo poo like "You've just brought the entire stinking filth crashing upon your fooken head. I'll enjoy thess" Then he smirks while a drone he launched in 1989 splits Laurence Fishburnes wig with pinpoint precision

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just watched Suspiria(1977) and Suspiria(2018) both for the first time and back to back. Wild poo poo.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

wormskull might appreciate this. primitive technology Chad has been doing some stuff with smelting weird New Zealand river slime lately

https://youtu.be/RZGAYzItazw

Very relaxing audio.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

alternatively:

looks like the B in obey has a little joint too, that's nice.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

if I shrink it more than that it really loses definition.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 7, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

there are so many artifacts in the outline of the thot-bubble from previous images lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Watched the new hellraiser. It was pretty good, not without it's flaws but it does a lot more right than wrong.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The sequence where Frank gets revived in the original is some of the coolest special effects ever.

Watched The Blob remake last night which also has really great effects. Definitely recommend it.

I've had nothing better to do at work than dwell on this movie.

Serious spoilers:The thing they hosed up the hardest is the cenobites aren't scary. It feels like the movie relies on you sort of assuming what they will do to people, because aside from pinhead none of them do anything. Chatterer bites a guy, but just kind of nips his arm and then gets TK'd(???). One of the new ones is unintentionally hilarious as it blindly walks right past it's target and then later gets caught in a door lol. The rest of the other new ones are cool looking, but I read that they just ran out of time and wanted to focus on pinhead and the badguy more, so the other mostly just stand around. One could argue that that's a long standing hellraiser tradition but this movie was a chance to change that. It's still a better movie than any of the other sequels though. And the effects are good, they even do a call back to the effect they used for frank.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

If anybody likes Evil Dead and hasn't seen it, you 100% should

:hai:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

Also the cenobite cube came with a triple a game puzzle explanation card tellling you the buffs each shape gives.

I got the tude now posted:

i lol'd super hard when someone found the prima guide to the lament configuration

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's basically the Cornballer in the new one.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DarkSydePinhead: Oh great, I had such sights to show you but it dropped my loving input

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Carlos Mencia voice:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just got back from seeing Barbarian. It's alright, but not as crazy as everyone said it was gonna be.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just finished the episode of yu-yu-hakusho where he beats rando by falling on him. This show is so funny and charming lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

After sleeping on it, barbarian is actually a pretty useless movie. It was just made really well.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's actually a mistranslation of Bartts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This week's episode of andor loving rules! What the hell!