Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

dreamed I had finally beaten th fat penguin race in sm64 and i was so hyped i woke up then woke my wife up to tell her

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having a wife sounds like a great time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

dreamed I had finally beaten th fat penguin race in sm64 and i was so hyped i woke up then woke my wife up to tell her

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Same, prompto

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dreamed I was at a theme park that you had to explore like a metroid game in order to find the rides. Me and my friend were trying to find a ride that no one had been able to find yet because it was in a zone that was along a cliff made of sharp black stone and had pools and rivers of glowing yellow acid lava everywhere. We were climbing along the wall and some bats with acid wings swooped down and started attacking us. My friend got knocked into the acid and I started freaking out and screaming but he was just sighing loudly as he sank into the acid lava, then he told me he hated this place and was just gonna wait for me at the food court.

I made it to a castle tower that was a classic winding staircase and about halfway up my gamer sense started tingling and I pushed on the wall to open a secret passage. Inside was a circular room with another pool of acid in the middle and a door on the other side. When I got close to the door two skulls surrounded in blue fire came out of the wall and started circling me but I just left the room before they attacked.

The next room was like a convenience store that was trashed. I crawled under some machinery to get behind the counter and there was a guy hiding back there in a white suit with a small metal briefcase. I knew the key to unlocking the secret ride was in the briefcase so a tried to take it but he pulled out a switchblade. I grabbed a knife and we started trying to stab each other but had to keep quiet because the guy's mom in the store and neither of us wanted to get in trouble. So we kept having to stop every time she would look over to ask him something and then when she turned her back we would quietly start slashing at each other again. My alarm woke me up before the fight ended.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had a dream I won a giveaway for every Sega game. Thought it was kind of a mediocre prize since I had most of the Sega library already.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

Had a dream I won a giveaway for every Sega game. Thought it was kind of a mediocre prize since I had most of the Sega library already.

humble bragging in imp zone. user was decapitated with odd jobs hat.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

super sweet best pal posted:

nice hhumble brag bitch

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

inexplicable humblebrag.

(welcome, to the guy who will find this namesearching)

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

inexplicable humblebrag.

(welcome, to the guy who will find this namesearching)

Greetings.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

welcome posted:

Greetings.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

welcome posted:

Greetings.

Lol