Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

You know he's playing Indianapolis, right?

Oh right, had the games mixed up because I live in Titans territory and I keep seeing new about their game. I knew it was one of those teams with bad CBs and it looks like it's paying off anyway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ben Nevis posted:

He is/was a Yahoo guy. Or do you mean Jamaal Williams.

I'm not thrilled, but I think I'm going singletary of swift today.
I meant the guy posting the tweet. I've heard of Jamaal lol

Turns out I could have started both.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Brad Evans is a long time Yahoo guy and he founded FTN but he was just passing along a report from NFL Network.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Pick 2 0.5 PPR

Miles Sanders (SF)
D Henderson (IND)
K Hunt (HOU)
M Gordon (JAC)

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Gorman Thomas posted:

Pick 2 0.5 PPR

Miles Sanders (SF)
D Henderson (IND)
K Hunt (HOU)
M Gordon (JAC)

I’m starting Henderson just because of the workload and he is fun to watch wreck people.

I would go with Sanders being an Eagles homer but SF is tough and Hunt probably has a better chance to run all over lovely Houston.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR, pick a RB and a FLEX. Bolded currently in.
Miles Sanders vs SF
Tee Higgins @CHI

Jamaal Williams @GB
Gaskin vs BUF
Sutton @JAX

Want to see more of Sutton before I am confident putting him into a lineup. Williams had a great day las week but who knows if it was just a fluke.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gorman Thomas posted:

Pick 2 0.5 PPR

Miles Sanders (SF)
D Henderson (IND)
K Hunt (HOU)
M Gordon (JAC)

Hunt
Gordon

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need a second flex in .5 PPR

Starters:

Rodgers
Hopkins
Diontae
Zeke
Kmet
Montgomery (FLX 1)

Options are:

Ty’son Williams v KC
Nyheim Hines v LAR
Jakobi Meyers @ NYJ
Robby Anderson v NO
Corey Davis v NE
Tim Patrick @ JAX

Gotta go Williams here right?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sanders is going off for 20+ points this week. You heard it here first.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Need a second flex in .5 PPR

Starters:

Rodgers
Hopkins
Diontae
Zeke
Kmet
Montgomery (FLX 1)

Options are:

Ty’son Williams v KC
Nyheim Hines v LAR
Jakobi Meyers @ NYJ
Robby Anderson v NO
Corey Davis v NE
Tim Patrick @ JAX

Gotta go Williams here right?
The Ravens announced that they will be using all 4 backs so if it were me I would play someone else in his place. Corey Davis likely to see a lot of targets with other WRs hurt and the Jets likelihood of being behind, same for Hines probably. I also like Anderson this year since he had the pre-existing rapport with Darnold, and I also believe in Jakobi. Its tough but I'd probably go Davis if it were me, but I'm no expert or anything.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
What are the chances Deebo gets hindered a lot by Darius Slay?

Need to start 2 in 0.5 PPR
Deebo
McLaurin
Mike Evans
Robert Woods

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Anyone else streaming the Giants D tonight?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
*Sigh*

I guess I have to start Terry McLaurin, huh? DJ Moore, Chase Claypool, Devonta Smith... Not gonna sit the stud. Here's hoping WFT at least has an offensive plan now that they've prepared with Heinicke.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Gorman Thomas posted:

Pick 2 0.5 PPR
Miles Sanders (SF)
D Henderson (IND)
K Hunt (HOU)
M Gordon (JAC)

Whoreson Welles posted:

What are the chances Deebo gets hindered a lot by Darius Slay?
Need to start 2 in 0.5 PPR
Deebo
McLaurin
Mike Evans
Robert Woods

Bellmaker posted:

Anyone else streaming the Giants D tonight?
Probably not a bad choice! I picked up Arizona for this week, but I've been wondering if it was a good move.

e: should I bench Julio Jones in favour of B. Cooks this week? (Tyreek is my other WR)
v thanks, it's 0.5 ppr

DeadMansSuspenders fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Sep 16, 2021

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Probably not a bad choice! I picked up Arizona for this week, but I've been wondering if it was a good move.

e: should I bench Julio Jones in favour of B. Cooks this week? (Tyreek is my other WR)

I don't hate holding Arizona, especially since they have JAX next week.

On your sit/start, are you PPR? Do you need a high ceiling or a high floor? Standard definitely Julio but I'd go with him even in ppr, Seattle doesn't have Chandler Jones and their corners are the weakest part of the team.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shirts and skins posted:

*Sigh*

I guess I have to start Terry McLaurin, huh? DJ Moore, Chase Claypool, Devonta Smith... Not gonna sit the stud. Here's hoping WFT at least has an offensive plan now that they've prepared with Heinicke.
Heinicke came in against a good defense and still almost won them the game. He put up 300+ yards and only one pick vs the Bucs in the playoffs last year. Play McLaurin. Heinicke doesnt throw to him like Alex Smith did but he is a decent backup.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Full PPR

Do I start either JaMarr Chase or Robby Anderson over McLaurin?

I love the guy but his QB is bad bad bad

JackDRipper
Feb 13, 2013

Its all about the Fishing.

RCarr posted:

As much as I want to say you're wrong here as a die hard 49'ers fan.

The run defense did not look good at all. It's only cause we jumped out to a big lead early on that they stopped running and started trying to pass. I'm gonna have to agree with you and until the 49'ers show me the defense from 2 years ago Sanders is gonna have a decent day :(.

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012
I'm deeply disappointed by Mike Evans target share and how Brady only throws to his buddies. Anyway, pick 3:

CeeDee Lamb
Tyler Locket
Mike Evans
Deebo Samuel

I know the first three seem like the obvious choice and I'm making the Fantasy Mistake of starting the hot hand over known talent, but 12-6 target share between Deebo and Evans is pretty jarring.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Sit Evans

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Evans was covered by the Cowboys only good corner and there are so many other options for Brady he never decided to force it because Godwin and AB can clown on the #2 and #3 CBs all day. Evans might do better this week, but I would

Poque posted:

Sit Evans

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m in the same boat with Evans. Despite suggestions from the thread to both Sit/Start him I may just sit him and eat crow later if he blows up. My team certainly can’t do any worse than the 63 points in 0.5 PPR I got last week.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Heinicke over Darnold in my Superflex slot? NO Def and the covid chat making me lean this way.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Poque posted:

Sit Evans

This for sure.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bud posted:

Heinicke over Darnold in my Superflex slot? NO Def and the covid chat making me lean this way.

Ehhh I’d slightly lean Darnold, this early in the season.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

ChuckBTY posted:

I'm deeply disappointed by Mike Evans target share and how Brady only throws to his buddies. Anyway, pick 3:

CeeDee Lamb
Tyler Locket
Mike Evans
Deebo Samuel

I know the first three seem like the obvious choice and I'm making the Fantasy Mistake of starting the hot hand over known talent, but 12-6 target share between Deebo and Evans is pretty jarring.

Locket
Ceedee
ASD (Always Start Deebo)

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 ppr

Pick 3 rbs:

E Mitchell (sf) @ phi
T Williams (bal) vs kc
M Sanders (q) (Phi) vs SF
Joe Mixon (Cin) @ chi

Leaning towards sitting Sanders. Kansas defense looks bad so I’m okay with Williams and SFs defense seems fine. The lions *almost* comeback was because the game was so far out of reach the niners stopped trying.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Imo go back in time and never draft Mike Evans

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

0.5 ppr

Pick 3 rbs:

E Mitchell (sf) @ phi
T Williams (bal) vs kc
M Sanders (q) (Phi) vs SF
Joe Mixon (Cin) @ chi

Leaning towards sitting Sanders. Kansas defense looks bad so I’m okay with Williams and SFs defense seems fine. The lions *almost* comeback was because the game was so far out of reach the niners stopped trying.

I'd sit Williams or Mitchell.

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012

Poque posted:

Imo go back in time and never draft Mike Evans

Not empty quoting. I knew when I made the pick I hated it, and even said out loud "god drat it, he's probably going to be the 3rd best WR on his own team".

Why does fantasy football make us do dumb poo poo?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I hope he gets more looks and keeps his 1000 yard season streak alive. He's one of my all time fav wrs and I'll hold him in dynasty until he retires.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

ChuckBTY posted:

Not empty quoting. I knew when I made the pick I hated it, and even said out loud "god drat it, he's probably going to be the 3rd best WR on his own team".

Why does fantasy football make us do dumb poo poo?

I think he will perform, he's just my own personal poster boy for a frustrating weekly decision so I've avoided him for a few seasons. Especially rough in the first few weeks.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Evans has always had Brandin Cooks Syndrome (25 point swings from week to week), it’s just more noticeable when he has an actual QB.

He was so frustrating to have on my team I avoided him on purpose this year.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
What do I do with Barkley?
I need 2 out of
Barkley
Swift
Eli Mitchell
Ingram

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

dalstrs posted:

I need 2 out of
Barkley
Swift
Eli Mitchell
Ingram

Relevant: https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfoo...tm_source=share

I'd go Swift Mitchell but you may get hosed by Shanahan

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dalstrs posted:

I need 2 out of
Barkley
Swift
Eli Mitchell
Ingram
Barkley is still a bit of an unknown and is coming off of a game 4 days ago so I would go with Swift and Mitchell if it were me.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

As a former passenger of the Mike Evans Fantasy Experience he's one of the most painful starts in the league and will make you feel bad all year no matter what you do with him, I don't think he's a DSYS candidate anymore with Brown emerging.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Might have something here

https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/status/1438586826978037779?s=21

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So how we feeling about Josh Jacobs this week other than waiting till game time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Needing a RB to start instead of Saquon

Elijah Mitchell @PHI
Ronald Jones vATL
4net vATL
Latavius vKC

Or do i just take the collective hit and start Saquon for all of us