Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
man I had the most intense, vivid dream last night but i can only remember a fragment of it:

the setup was that everything was kind of low-poly, like that ultima game with the first person dungeon crawling. anyway, there was something about needing to rebirth a god, but if the birthing process went wrong it would turn into some kind of eldritch demon and eat reality or something. but i kept dying during the re-birthing process, so i had to do it over and over again, groundhogs day style. i don't really remember the specifics, but i was running up an infinite staircase and into some sort of portal. the scene transitioned to the "real world" and i'm eating dinner at a campsite with my family. I suddenly freeze because something feels wrong. The next thing I hear is a voice, saying a single word:

"Run."

So I take of like a shot, but this brilliant light descends from the sky and my vision turns white and then i woke up in a mild panic.

tune next time for the exciting dream where I walk around my block and eat a pizza.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

being honest i would have taken whatever weird low-poly world i was in over 4K+ waking life. dreams. not even once.

magic cactus

I only remember a fragment of last night's dream, but I feel it's very BYOB: I am walking down the street. I see someone playing an arcade game, standing next to someone else fighting what appears to be a large anthropomorphic school bus. I take a closer look at the arcade cabinet and note that the name of the game is FIGHT BUS.