Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

SpaghettiArmstrong posted:

I had a dream that Vin Diesel was being interrogated on 60 Minutes for voice acting in an anti-vax video game in which he played as himself. The game was Toy Story.

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

I had an amazing dream last night and this is what I wrote about it when I woke up

"Trapped in an art installation of a post ironic hell"

do you live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn?

Prof. Crocodile

Escape From Noise posted:

I seriously keep having dreams about getting tattoos (I have none) and getting super anxious about them. Sometimes they are BYOB tattoos.

efn get the fully sexual snail tat

Prof. Crocodile

Escape From Noise posted:

Last night I dreamt the guitarist for a band I like here in Japan got shot. I was very distraught until I tried to find news articles on it in my dream and realized it wasn't real when a.) I immediately found an article in English and b.) the story made no sense following the headline.

Also I got in a shouting match with my friend's dad who's kind of a jerk irk

was is it the mad capsule markets? the bad I mean not your friends dad.

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

In my dream there was a sandwich called "raisin champ" that was swiftly becoming the new hot recipe to make. I went to a symposium to learn all about it and realized that the instructor was an alligator or crocodile precariously standing upright on its hind legs. When it opened its mouth just an awful hiss came out and its powerpoint slides made no sense. But everyone else around me in the lecture hall was assiduously taking notes. I began to wonder if maybe I was a stupid person.

hard not to take this post personally