Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Le Saboteur posted:

I do generally agree that refs are way too visible in matches nowadays, its one of my few issues with AEW, but I'm more pointing out this ref in particular seems to not be reffing the match like she normally does and it seems deliberate.

How is she supposed to ref? She can't DQ or count anyone out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Edge ded.............or not. Sunset Flip Bombs done correctly are always a thing of beauty.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
#WWCrownJewel

Whoops

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Does KSA get RAW or SmackDown at all? Do they have a TV deal for it? Cause I wonder if anyone in the crowd even knows anything about these wrestlers and matches

baha Seth not having more kids after that

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Guess Becky's kid is going to be an only child.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
lol at cut to little kid very sad and upset after Rollins gets hit in the nuts with a chair.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
man Edge matches are long

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Le Saboteur posted:

I do generally agree that refs are way too visible in matches nowadays, its one of my few issues with AEW, but I'm more pointing out this ref in particular seems to not be reffing the match like she normally does and it seems deliberate.

The ref's only job in the match is to count the pinfall.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Did the camels actually poo poo on camera. I want to know

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Edge has the sunken face and look of a man who has been lost at sea for some time.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I liked the match

but I also really like edge

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Good lord Edge shave your loving hobo beard.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Can't believe WWE digitally inserted this standing ovation.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Camel making GBS threads intensifies

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

Edge has the sunken face and look of a man who has been lost at sea for some time.

he's always one neck break away from disappearing on a boat and turning into a horror movie imo

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1451224728086142983

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

edge also looks perpetually like someone is firing the camel poo poo directly into his dinner.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Astro7x posted:

The ref's only job in the match is to count the pinfall.

yeah gently caress that hiac ref who didn't help Bayley with her duct tape, its not like he was busy :mad:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Was a good match. Might be the best of the night

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

As someone who also enjoys privacy and solitude I am glad Edge has defeated the mean man who showed up at his house before calling first.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Edge has the face of a person who's wondering if it would have been better to take Christian's call when he went over to AEW instead of having the "GREATEST WRESTLING MATCH OF ALL TIME"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I wonder if Edge will ever go back to being a cocky dickhead heel and ditch this awful INTENSE PSYCHO BABYFACE schtick

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Look at WWE consistently offending Saudi by showing the midriff of Bianca.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Jiro posted:

Edge has the face of a person who's wondering if it would have been better to take Christian's call when he went over to AEW instead of having the "GREATEST WRESTLING MATCH OF ALL TIME"

That match happened before Christian went to AEW.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

he's always one neck break away from disappearing on a boat and turning into a horror movie imo

He was found years later in an abandoned lighthouse on an island, homemade tables and ladders whittled out of driftwood

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
CAN THEY COEXIS.... oh, nope

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Blaise330 posted:

man Edge matches are long

My man's averaging 26+ minutes per singles match since returning

Sorted by runtime, his WrestleMania headlining three-way match lands in the bottom half

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

lmao when did they take his first name away?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
mama & baba

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

lol Edge/Seth went FORTY MINUTES???

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

D.N. Nation posted:

with entrances and video package, ya

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

god this ppv and the city are just so progressive

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

D.N. Nation posted:

Actual match was 27 minutes which is fine for a cagematch feud-ender

Would probably hit harder if Edge going long was a special occasion

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I really dislike Mansoor and I don’t know why. I think it’s because his face looks like a CGI Dreamworks characters

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mansoor has the bulging eyes and intensity of someone that just did an 8-Ball

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh that's how you make an Ali match boring, keep him on the mat and recreate a match from NWA in the early 80's

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Seams posted:

I really dislike Mansoor and I don’t know why. I think it’s because his face looks like a CGI Dreamworks characters

He’s an alt-right shitlord, dislike away.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
man that kick was so pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

What, no brick breaking???