Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

At least it's not Komen?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Imagine how much younger Edge would be looking if he signed with AEW

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
No CGI Viper?! WTF IS THIS HOSRECAMEL poo poo

Also, I was guessing Riddle was getting a scooter for Randy to ride down the ramp with

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jiro posted:

At least it's not Komen?

Another breast cancer charity?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Imagine how much younger Edge would be looking if he signed with AEW

I realize you're being facetious but also, yes.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Riddle is on a camel.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I would like to ask someone from Saudi Arabia on a scale of one to ten how amusing is it when Matt Riddle rides out on a camel as a special saudi arabia entrance for the special saudi arabia show.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh there's the CGI VIper!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

god I hope he falls off and gets poo poo on

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1451236448787632133

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I think I'm going to go rewatch this week's Dark....this has been the most I've watched of WWE stuff in months.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Jiro posted:

I think I'm going to go rewatch this week's Dark....this has been the most I've watched of WWE stuff in months.

I may soon join you, I haven't even seen this week's Dark. But I kinda want to see if Goldberg kills himself. Or if Brock turns purple and explodes. So i guess they are draws in a way.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
thus concludes the 4th or 5th AJ vs Orton feud

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

First time I've seen Orton with Riddle and it's kinda the most I've liked Orton maybe ever. It's like he has a friend for once.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
what's a tiple teat match?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Jiro posted:

yeah same, i turned it on half way through the RKBro match and i'm already tapping out

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Digital Jedi posted:

what's a tiple teat match?

I'm trying to come up with a milk joke but even if I came up with something good I don't think this show deserves it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

is pepsi ok posted:

yeah same, i turned it on half way through the RKBro match and i'm already tapping out

But you're gonna miss who is queen of the ring

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I mainly have no loving interest in seeing Randolph and Riddle. I am curious to see how they humiliate Zelina and or Doudrop to win the crown. And I'm morbidly curious to see how Goldberg legally murders Lashley in Riyadh.

Edit: Dark is good times.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Jiro posted:

I mainly have no loving interest in seeing Randolph and Riddle. I am curious to see how they humiliate Zelina and or Doudrop to win the crown. And I'm morbidly curious to see how Goldberg legally murders Lashley in Riyadh.

Edit: Dark is good times.

Eva Marie is going to interfere and cost the win for da Drop, right? They look like frumpy soccer moms who have had too much wine in those outfits.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Doudrop is like 500x more athletic than Nia Jax. Imagine Nia going for a cannonball

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Good for Zelina

Match was 5:53

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Well at least they did something for Zelina after re-hiring her then letting her husband go.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
I aint' watching this, but good lord. WWE's own highlights showing off how terrible these guys are at strikes.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1451239944400392195

This is some bingo hall poo poo.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
drat Zelina went on an absolute monster run the whole tourney. She absolutely beat everybody rear end.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Le Saboteur posted:

Well at least they did something for Zelina after re-hiring her then letting her husband go.

Lost her first 8 TV matches in a row since her return, then wins 3 straight for the QC Tournament.

Good for her, but booking makes no sense

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Zelina was 1-8 since getting rehired before the tourney lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Yay, it's time to see Oldberg embarrass himself again

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Good for Zelina

Match was 5:53

May as well make it worth it to her to have her be on the other side of the planet to be that far away from Tommy. Besides she's creative and charismatic enough to make it a quasi interesting angle that WWE will make boring and poo poo.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

that security detail looks like one good stiff wind would take them all out

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Goldberg is in such great shape but he walks like everything hurts. God I never wanna get old.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Liquid Communism posted:

I aint' watching this, but good lord. WWE's own highlights showing off how terrible these guys are at strikes.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1451239944400392195

This is some bingo hall poo poo.

just lurking in the thread to see reactions and I can't even watch this clip, the camera cuts are so annoying

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Goldberg is in such great shape but he walks like everything hurts. God I never wanna get old.

Just be in good shape and don't do wrestling.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Vince gonna be in trouble for striking the crowd with Bobby's lightning

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Goldberg earning checks by taking chairshots to the back and chains to the head.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hows the show you stupid morons.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jiro posted:

Just be in good shape and don't do wrestling.

That's basically what Goldberg has been doing for 15 years

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

That DICK! posted:

hows the show you stupid morons.

It's probably the best crown jewel so far which isn't a high bar but eh

....who are you calling a moron?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Do you guys know if the Goldberg/Hogan Nitro match is on Peacock? I'd like to watch that before I forget Peacock exists for another several months