Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Har har har looks like I was right this whole time Bosse is the bad guy and knows what he was doing, I cant believe this series is making me cheer for Daida!

He literally says that hes going to use all his strength to make a kingdom where Boji would want for nothing and is actively putting the pieces to gently caress over mirror lady by the looks of it so no, I dont think this is the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Its not hard to suspend disbelief because every reveal flows naturally. Its really loving good

The way the original Boji vs Daida fight has Hokuro mentioning that he isnt so sure about the outcome because of what he's seen, then we see his speed and the reveal of the snake attack. Because of how Bebin had been portrayed you are going to assume that he sent them to attack him or something.We see boji, who is deaf, somehow dodge snakes going after his blind spot, with the most recent reveals that scene gets recontextualized the snakes were training him and were attacking him on his blind spots on purpose. The big ol snake even remarks on his flashback how he still depends too much on his eyes. It also explains why Bebin had no reaction when all the other handlers were shocked, he already knew his snakes were helping him out

I love this show

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Just saying that Bebin is put in the same scene as the rest of the moms in the new op

And drat was it a good OP

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

UnderFreddy posted:

the black haired guy with the mustache in the opening is clearly pre-evil Ouken, right?

still loving these episodes. Everytime we get to see Dorshe fight is such a delight (please live)

Could be a younger pre King Desha

Desha and Despa are brothers, so its likely they both looked alike. We know being kings puts an immense burden on the people holding the title. Its possible that Desha aged faster because of the stresses of it. It can fit with the statue scene in the underworld too, instead of Desha being angry because of his ugly face on the statue it could be that it had his old face in it and is reminded of what he lost.

Although Ouken has the naming convention going for him. He could have been the brother that would have inherit the king title originally or he could be Deshas son

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jan 15, 2022

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

drat imagine people influenced by external factors choosing the option that benefits them or the people they serve the most regardless of how noble or not their actions are. Oh thats the entire crux of this series, almost every character has had to confront this at one point or the other and they are atoning for it. Any reading that is "drat this people are horrible and deserved to die" is completely out of whack with what the story has been saying. Bosse cut them short before they could get to that point, and only realized how hosed up he was when he was doing the same thing when Boji was born.

Bosse is STILL trying to atone, clumsily, but he's trying. Miranjo is hosed up, she has only started to scratch at it and hasn't realized it yet. Their self destructive co-dependent relationship reminds me of Mikazuki and Orga from Gundam IBO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

What a standout episode on a series thats been constantly standing out. Absolutely fantastic capstone that opens up the story for more new things, gonna be hard to wait out a second season after this one is done.