Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

I just use the web-browser instead of the client when I need to search. The outlook client search is a grab bag. Sometimes it works perfectly, but maybe it will crash instead. Exciting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Teams "together mode" is all you need to know about the quality of the ideas going into teams video calls.

Also, the fact that anyone can trigger it is loving hilarious

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

burning swine posted:

you can finally click a result after searching and see that message in context instead of a vacuum

so now when I search for "super critical data" and get a message saying: "Ok, the super critical data follows:"

I can click it and then see the next one

for nearly 5 years there was no way to do this

Yeah I saw that they fixed this the other day and was "loving finally"

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Crossposting this. I haven't tested to see if this actually works this way but I want to believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

burning swine posted:

just tested it on my boss
it works

lmao