Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

January 6 Survivor posted:

when you think about it, American politics are kind of like Umineko no Naku Koro ni, in that I I had a very vague idea of what was going on 15 years ago when I watched the anime, never quite got it and only remember it looked bad because it was animated by studio Deen.

American politics is like Evangelion in that the people in charge want to reduce us to goo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

SixteenShells posted:

i forget the rules, is the all-caps one the legal fiction or the sovereign citizen

The all-caps one is BIDEN the Witch of Decay

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Halloween Jack posted:

At least one confused old person is going to write in Dark Brandon.

The Democrats should run advertisements with this exact thing happening, like they did with images of literal, two‐thousand‐dollar checks.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

January 6 Survivor posted:

when you think about it, American politics are kind of like Umineko no Naku Koro ni, in that I I had a very vague idea of what was going on 15 years ago when I watched the anime, never quite got it and only remember it looked bad because it was animated by studio Deen.

Nah it's some uchikoshi poo poo. Biden is the president of the United States while BIDEN is the metaphysical crossdimensional manifestation of the player inhabiting biden's cyborg clone from the future. This is explained in the in-game lore encyclopedia

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1782768468095365342

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

When Sotomayor kicks it during Trump 2 they will replace her with a bowtie wearing college Republican law student.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
They'll nominate that psycho stare maga hat kid that became a darling on the Right for 5 minutes after heckling that native man.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

youcallthatatwist posted:

Nah it's some uchikoshi poo poo. Biden is the president of the United States while BIDEN is the metaphysical crossdimensional manifestation of the player inhabiting biden's cyborg clone from the future. This is explained in the in-game lore encyclopedia

The ending of the word is BIDEN

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

They'll nominate that psycho stare maga hat kid that became a darling on the Right for 5 minutes after heckling that native man.

Too obscure. I'm putting my money on rittenhouse

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

Too obscure. I'm putting my money on rittenhouse

Too dumb and will likely get wasted and die in a car wreck before 30. The kid I mentioned is a stone cold sociopath and will probably live to be 100.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

Too dumb and will likely get wasted and die in a car wreck before 30.

He owns a Tesla?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FULL VINDICATION

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

dr oz was the lesser evil candidate

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Doktor Avalanche posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Doktor Avalanche posted:

dr öz was the lesser evil candidate

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I do think it's pretty funny that braindamaged ogre is going to end up as a one termer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ex post facho posted:

I do think it's pretty funny that braindamaged ogre is going to end up as a one termer

MSNBC or Fox News guy, place your bets now. I know he's not going for Lobbyist, he's clearly been bit by the media bug

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he fits right in to CNN or MSNBC, both toe the line for democrat media when it comes to genociding palestinians

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Doktor Avalanche posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the most important thing for talking heads on msnbc and cnn is the veneer of respectability. no matter how obedient he is to the party line, i don't think fetterman qualifies.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
fetterman is too much of a dumbfuck to say the right things and please the right people to last at a place like cnn or msnbc

incidentally I think that's a big reason why so many people liked him in the first place. shame about basically everything else

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lormbo

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1782943084516446401

whatever kind of a trump landslide you thought it was going to be, it just got 10 EVs higher

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The date of Joe Biden’s birth is closer to the completion of the transcontinental railroad than to the release of TikTok.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Platystemon posted:

The date of Joe Biden’s birth is closer to the completion of the transcontinental railroad than to the release of TikTok.

for the foreigners out there who have no clue -- this is back in '69, Leo Tolstoy's novel War and Peace is published in complete book form, in Russia. American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery, in Gallatin, Missouri. In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated in an elaborate ceremony. The first issue of the scientific journal Nature is published in London, edited by Norman Lockyer. The investment bank Goldman Sachs is founded in New York. Campbell Soup Company is founded in New Jersey, United States. Heinz, as predecessor of Kraft Heinz, a worldwide food processing and cheese brand, founded in Pennsylvania, United States. Grigori Rasputin, Russian mystic (d. 1916) is born. Nadezhda Krupskaya, Russian Marxist revolutionary, Vladimir Lenin's wife (d. 1939) is born. Mahatma Gandhi, Indian political leader, Father of the Nation (d. 1948) is born. Henri Matisse, French painter (d. 1954) is born.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
There was a time when messages could cross the country no faster than a rider on a horse.

This is considered to be a very long time ago today, and it was long time ago already when Joe Biden was born. And yet, the Pony Express was less ancient in Joe Biden’s day than Joe Biden is today. It ceased operations after the telegraph line to San Francisco was completed, in October of 1861.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 08:08 on Apr 24, 2024

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

The Postal Inspection Service has the oldest origins of any federal law enforcement agency in the United States. Its roots can be traced back to 1772 when colonial Postmaster General Benjamin Franklin first appointed a "surveyor" to regulate and audit the mail. This event is more contemporary chronologically to the birth of Joseph Robinette Biden than the advent of the popular social-media app TikTok.[5]

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1782920301052911713

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1782915027344801997

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1782897402237657122

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1782891226611470739

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1782862396043694527

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1782887439318524097

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 14:37 on Apr 24, 2024

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yeah the dems need to be destroyed for the good of democracy.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Am I seriously the only one here getting mailers from Eugene Vindman's campaign? Why aren't we talking about Eugene Vindman? He stood up to Trump!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Halloween Jack posted:

Am I seriously the only one here getting mailers from Eugene Vindman's campaign? Why aren't we talking about Eugene Vindman? He stood up to Trump!

he was in the season finale of curb a few weeks ago, testifying in court that Larry David is worse than Trump and Putin

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1783094926752063661

polls aren't real, but again, lol

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

No, I've been getting them too. They go straight in the trash.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

say for the sake of arguement that by election day all of these polls in favor of biden by 5 points which gives him Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan; is this enough for victory?

edit: the answer is yes. 270 biden vs 268 trump.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Ohio and Florida becoming permanently red states has really hosed things up on the presidential scene

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:yooge:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hahahaha

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1783160606536646851

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

The emocrats

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

No, I've been getting them too. They go straight in the trash.
I thought about scanning them and posting them here, but they're just not that interesting.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Nitevision posted:

The emocrats

means tested rib removal surgery for all*!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Halloween Jack posted:

His brother stood up to Trump. Alexander Vindman.