Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

UH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

thanks i hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Becky two cheeks

Dunn getting some real close up camera shots tonight

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

yeah y'all gonna have a shitload of breakthroughs though. where are y'all on ICU fill?

and I'm far from snooting because I'm in GA and we've been at 100+% basically forever if all the hospitals actually bother to report.

we have nightly basketball games in barclays and msg with attendance like this and similar mask wearing percentages, this thing won't move any needles

ICU's up from the summer but not that catastrophic, I don't know of any stats that track it as a percentage of available beds though https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/daily-hospitalization-summary

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

love da mets baby

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

Dunn getting some real close up camera shots tonight

Let the pigeons LOOSE!

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol this match kinda rules

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

these loving camera cuts aew has ruined me!!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This is how a match should go against people that hate each other. Mixing in wrestling moves with physical stuff.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

we have nightly basketball games in barclays and msg with attendance like this and similar mask wearing percentages, this thing won't move any needles

ICU's up from the summer but not that catastrophic, I don't know of any stats that track it as a percentage of available beds though https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/daily-hospitalization-summary

Like this?

https://twitter.com/patricklsimpson/status/1462454718056189958

Not sure where the numbers come from

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Selling is below someone like Charlotte.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I probably won't make it through this whole show because of Pat McAfee on commentary at the very least. Just constant screaming. At least I can tune out Cole and Graves.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

this is so good

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

JUDAS EFFECT

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

This is sloppy as hell and kinda good?

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Yeah this rules other than the camera and commentary.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Ganso Bomb posted:

I probably won't make it through this whole show because of Pat McAfee on commentary at the very least. Just constant screaming. At least I can tune out Cole and Graves.

I don't understand how people can praise him on commentary while in the same breath saying that Jericho is awful on commentary on Rampage. They're both equally awful and are just constantly at an 11 and always yelling their loving heads off.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh man right in the exposed rear end

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

yeah as repellant as WWE's production has become and despite the annoying catchphrases and other stupid character poo poo, this is pretty good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Ganso Bomb posted:

I've only heard a few shows with McAfee thanks to only watching the pay-per-views and he might genuinely be the most grating commentator I've ever heard. It is insane.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

this is the best thing wwe has done in a long time

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

This match is cool as hell.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I mean these are two of the undeniable GOATs of US women’s wrestling, it’s not like Rhonda made that feud that lead to WWE finally headlining mania with women.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This should've been the main event. Nothing else will come close to it.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

ASenileAnimal posted:

this is the best thing wwe has done in a long time

it's okay, but it sure ain't WALTER/Ilja

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

imagine taz calling this match, phwoar

woo jones, fruit rollup lady, etc.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
that moonsault wasn't even close to Becky. She had to throw her elbow out just to get some contact

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Testekill posted:

I don't understand how people can praise him on commentary while in the same breath saying that Jericho is awful on commentary on Rampage. They're both equally awful and are just constantly at an 11 and always yelling their loving heads off.

Yeah, he definitely hits Jericho levels and it sucks on Rampage too. At least Jericho will sneak in a good joke every now and then.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Codependent Poster posted:

This should've been the main event. Nothing else will come close to it.

The Rock will show up to claim Egg in the main event

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

whiff

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

heh, aight

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
0/2 with clean finishes so far

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ending could've been better, but that was a fantastic match.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

why

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Digital Jedi posted:

that moonsault wasn't even close to Becky. She had to throw her elbow out just to get some contact

I'd rather people be standing around waiting for the spot just so that dives actually make contact.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh hey guys just woke up gonna tune in to the PPV a bit late-

Ah. Well. I guess nothing has changed here.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

pretty cool when the WWE's own commentary begins immediately discussing what a disappointment the match's ending was

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's really not a terrible idea for a finish except it looked like complete dogshit.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

OBSERVE THIS BROTHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

reignofevil posted:

Oh hey guys just woke up gonna tune in to the PPV a bit late-

Ah. Well. I guess nothing has changed here.

As much as I reflexively dunk on WWE that match was great.