Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Putting together a relatively casual Garth One-Eye/Jegantha Superfriends deck for untap games tonight, anyone who wants to help me cut cards is welcome.
My wincon is that sooner or later I have to get enough ult value to win, surely.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Dec 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Been there, buddy. I eventually took riku apart and now I play 3c Omnath for my temur fix. He's just too expensive for how fragile he is

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

no removal meta = happy riku, able to durdle out battlecruiser value
anything else = haha whoops he got removed now my commander is a 7-cost 2/2 that needs at least another 2 or 3 mana up to get value the turn i summon him

its ROUGH.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

By 'a thousand' do you mean 'five', or is there a piece of the puzzle i'm missing?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Heath posted:

It's no wonder you would make that mistake since companions are loving stupid

I know I'm just a total psycho when it comes to wacky deckmaking restrictions

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah, that poo poo's never gonna work for audio if you're in a room that's like, a foodservice establishment

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Toshimo posted:

Not my Hanna.

i see what you did there

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Am I the only one who fuckin hates Kyle Hill? He's loud and cringey and he gets really mad when he's not winning the center of attention

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Fellblade posted:

You can dislike his content all you like, fair enough, but I'll assume you are not aware that he is Autistic / has Asperger's syndrome and is just trying to live his life.

Ah, that explains why he seems to not have a filter sometimes. I thought he was just kinda arrogant

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I think I'd do Tau as white, Imperium as Black, Necrons as Blue, Orks as Red and Eldar as green. Chaos fits in at every color except white, and Tyranids are sliver-style 5 color tribal.

Then there's plenty of room for off-color imperial cards like blue mechanicus cards, red repentia cards, white imperial guard, green catachans, etc etc

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Apr 4, 2022

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Well technically I think this setting's Orks are very firmly in Temur territory, but if I try to do a cycle of wedges there's only 3 that really work (mardu imperium, jeskai tau are the other two)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yea those are the closest, they're not horrible but they don't feel quite right to me

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is there some way you can equip all of your opponent's treasures and then benefit from having done so somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

i'm curious and cant easily find the answer; what is the florida rude cut