Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
touch grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

"i wonder why these FREAKS and LOSERS aren't more sympathetic to my hurt feelings"

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Very inspiring to see the community rally in defense that rape threats are just kinda not a big deal.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

You know it’s interesting. You posted right after him. I reported the rape threat dude many hours later when I noticed it, so it likely had not been reported. You seem like you’re very okay with it!

Also I had to repeatedly message like half the admin and mod staff who all ignored me or initially declined to act so lol.
it might be because they see your message, let out a deep sigh, and go "oh, it's THIS tedious dipshit again"

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stop posting

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It’s a poo poo joke and plutonis deserves what he got, but it’s really tedious for you to be calling it a rape “threat” as well.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Namtab posted:

It’s a poo poo joke and plutonis deserves what he got, but it’s really tedious for you to be calling it a rape “threat” as well.

Oh it's just a joke too? My b. Forget I said anything

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

While we all may wish Plutonis a horrible demise, stfu.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

1/6 is happening again!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Aw beans

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Good god shut up you tedious loser

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

is it lamer if they think they're really owning us with cool trolls over this or if they are truly legitimately mad nobody helped in the face of Plutonis, Terror of Posting

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dunno, I feel pretty owned

Might just be Thursday tho

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Patware posted:

is it lamer if they think they're really owning us with cool trolls over this or if they are truly legitimately mad nobody helped in the face of Plutonis, Terror of Posting

Real talk I actually did get kinda mad someone sent me a rape threat when it happened. Yes, you guys really owned me with that one.

But right now I’m just seeing how many people are dumb enough to declare their support of ironic pedophilia or rape jokes.

Turns out a lot!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

But right now I’m just seeing how many people are dumb enough to declare their support of ironic pedophilia or rape jokes.

Turns out a lot!

Nobody is doing that

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Real talk I actually did get kinda mad someone sent me a rape threat when it happened. Yes, you guys really owned me with that one.

Turns out a lot!

here's a clue for you since you're obsessed: no one is making apologies for the rape threats. we're telling you to shut the gently caress up because you are obsessed with this idea

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
cspam is brain poison

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Captain Invictus posted:

cspam is brain poison

posts like these are getting really tiresome across the forum

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
much like cspam posters

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

taking your hands and making you do cspam posts while I say "stop poisoning yourself" over and over again

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the absolute hilarity of coming into ADTRW like 'please stop saying a rude thing about my forum'

you'll be alright friend

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

much like cspam posters

lol good avatar for these posts

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I post here all the time, it's kinda weird popping into this space, enjoying talking about anime, and then seeing people take weird swings at a forum I post in regularly like, "Ha ha, am I right?" Mmm, yeah dude. Anyway, dropping it, just the umpteenth time and it jabbed a nerve one time too many.

Absolutely don't know what that meltdown about Julias was about. I think they did well enough and am happy they got to leave on their own terms. Hope to see them around in the Toonami thread and such.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Probably Magic posted:

I post here all the time, it's kinda weird popping into this space, enjoying talking about anime, and then seeing people take weird swings at a forum I post in regularly like, "Ha ha, am I right?" Mmm, yeah dude. Anyway, dropping it, just the umpteenth time and it jabbed a nerve one time too many.

Absolutely don't know what that meltdown about Julias was about. I think they did well enough and am happy they got to leave on their own terms. Hope to see them around in the Toonami thread and such.

no one cares, also you constantly poo poo talk threads and places you dont like all the time, like the peace thread. sucks to be on the other end huh man

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Making fun of fail subforums, like cspam, is part of posting here on SA.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah I’m pretty sure everyone forum does it it to this one at least once every couple months

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I’m pretty sure everyone forum does it it to this one at least once every couple months

I don't like that either. .

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I can't believe Baal is dead. Again.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's Ex Mod Seafood.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Hate-sempai.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress you back into self-imposed exile with ye.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Log off!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Hate-sempai posted:

gently caress you back into self-imposed exile with ye.
Crow summoned me. Take it up with him.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I place a hex upon you binding you to this forum forevermore, you may never leave!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Crow summoned me. Take it up with him.

I'M NOT HATE-SENPAI ANYMORE.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I'M NOT HATE-SENPAI ANYMORE.

He’s a kouhai

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

U guys had an anime thread that had regulars talk about how gay anime fans are nazi brown shirts and that a book written 2000 years ago having age gap is proof that the wily oriental is prone to pedophilia. And a mod that said that was all ok. Cspam = fail

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

U guys had an anime thread that had regulars talk about how gay anime fans are nazi brown shirts and that a book written 2000 years ago having age gap is proof that the wily oriental is prone to pedophilia. And a mod that said that was all ok. Cspam = fail

:eyepop:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jesse, what the gently caress are you talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I say this neither as a condemnation nor endorsement of CSPAM, but in my time spent posting there I clearly never saw the wildest poo poo that gets reported about.

I feel like choosing to stop going there was better for my mental well being, but since I've stopped it only sounds crazier.