Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
hey so i just recently started playing this and am gonna tuck into dunwich soon.

are there any spoiler-free heads ups i should know about going in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
As much as I love coc, I'm interested in this

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

The Essex county Express can suck one. Didn't have a great time there.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Undimensioned and unseen was so much harder than the scenario before it

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Golden Bee posted:

It’s also completely defeated by mind blank. I think it’s one of the worst scenarios in Dunwich and skip it on replays.

my main issue was that the mechanics just seem clumsily written

i'll definitely be doing the return to stuff with the next one. i'm pretty sure the base version would completely stonewall us

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

carcosa is slightly cheaper on amazon right now, so i grabbed it. looking forward to finishing dunwich and moving onto it

dunwich is really hit or miss and you can tell that they're still figuring things out. still fun though i've mostly been having a great time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

i printed out some knurled rings for my tokens and they're so so good