Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Still kind of surprised he was willing to go all in on aliens visiting earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Well time to cancel Dan and Jordan for hating on swing music. Or I could just go on with my life

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

ILL Machina posted:

I'm actually mad that Dan said the Donkey Kong Rap was terrible

The man who wrote it did it to be deliberately terrible as a joke about tie in Rap songs.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

kidnap someone when they walk by and take their ticket.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

So Rogan

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Y'all expecting the thread Heel to break Keyfabe?

thus concludes the entirety of my wrestling knowledge

Also gently caress Alex Jones for editorializing the article midread without saying poo poo about it. For some reason that annoys me more than when he just reads the headline and makes poo poo up entirely about what the article says.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

We all have our odd bugbears, like me mad when they negatively compared a lawyer to Vinny from my cousin Vinny. A rediculously legal accurate film where Vinny is shown to be genuinely competent.

*shakes fist at Jordan's general direction*

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

New phone so I forgot to set pocket casts to trim out long silences, and holy crap some of those awkward pauses seemed to last forever.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

FFT posted:

The constant relitigation of "Jordan: Good or Bad?" is much more annoying than Jordan has ever been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

“That’s taken out of context”

"We watched 5 hours -"
"Out of context clip edited together by media matters"