Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020
Hell yeah! Dark id starts a new LP! by the way I was playing dragon quest 11 when this update came out and god it's like night and day on the music quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

Cyalpha08 posted:

Aya's date is never seen again. Just shoulder checked right out of the game and presumed dead. Its for the best. Aya deserves better than that guy, And the third game.

He actually fell into a dimensional portal that existed for just that second and got sent to another world. Unfortunately he was over 1000 meters in the air and the world didn't have lighter gravity.

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020
Ah video games, where you can prepare for a long battle with lots of equipment and items and yet still be allowed to wear as little as you want as long as you got something covering up the parts that increase the game's rating.

Looking at you Illbleed's true ending path

TheGreatCatJames fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 2, 2022

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020
The answer to everything in this game is Mitocondria, It's the nanomachines of the cell

TheGreatCatJames fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 5, 2022

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

The Dark Id posted:

Whatever is transforming these animals is really big on augmenting tail functionality.

Tails are awesome, and making them better is also awesome. More things need tails.

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020
So I decided to play along and where Id got a new gun and an armor +1 I got a medicine 1 and an offense +1, So there's some RNG going on. (though I still got the armor.)

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

The Dark Id posted:

Eve can just reconstitute herself into bio-goop and reform at will. That seems problematic going forward.

Unlike that one guy in the first Xmen movie. What was up with that it's been years since I've seen it but he had the worst mutant power ever!

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

Bufuman posted:

Holy Police Brutality Batman! Granted, sensationalist reporters are one of the few peoples that deserve that sort of treatment, but imagine that scene in a modern day game. THAT would be one helluva shitstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQWqFBFxW4

Does this count since there was a rerelase?

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

The Dark Id posted:

Episode VI: Out of Phase

She is now wearing the most normal rear end human JRPG protagonist outfit of all time. It's a plain white t-shirt, a leather jacket, and mom jeans. And this is what she'll be wearing for the remainder 95% of the game. She takes off the jacket for serious time at the end game. And that does not track for the rest of the series, I'll tell you what.

...I'll tell you what.

The second game wasn't too bad about that Though the armors got goofy. Did the run for the best armor.

also Torres and Wayne are referenced in FF IX as smiths in one of the cities.

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

Happy Landfill posted:

Wish all games had Dark Id style banter

that's how we got drakengard 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatCatJames
Nov 19, 2020

Captain Walker posted:

Mankind was never meant to live in space!

Yes we were! We were meant to live in an ant farm in space! DON'T TAP THE GLASS!