Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Doudrop looks like a lumberjack for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Noooooo I wanted Doudrop to win. It's her time, dammit!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Pretty quick smooth save by Doudrop getting Liv's leg unhooked from the turnbuckle. Good thing she didn't get Cash Wheeler sliced on it.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
liv owns

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Rhea refusing to sell for the skirt smh

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rhea and Bianca hoss off is cool

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Holy poo poo Liv looks like Ann from Persona 5!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was a nice combo to get Rhea out.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm curious if the wwe2k games use the same camera zoomies effect for moves as the shows do. That would be a big reason for me to not ever get one. I'll be happy with my memories of snes raw and royal rumble.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Has this match been good?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Big Queefy posted:

It's been okay. You can tell that it's much shorter than a regular elimination chamber match though so that's hurting it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Big Queefy posted:

I liked it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Handstand stop to counter Alexa was sweet.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Big Queefy posted:

Pretty decent with some off spots in the last bit, but mostly enjoyable with the right person winning. Would've been cool to see Doudrop win too, though, but at least she did cool moves and got a chant.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I think Alexa was too close to the ropes on the handspring moonsault but Bianca adjusted mid move and still pulled it off effortlessly

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Cool.

I wish they'd commit to Doudrop but Bianca always rocks.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Happy for Bianca, but poor Alexa, she's been through so much with Lilly just to come up short.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

1glitch0 posted:

Happy for Bianca, but poor Alexa, she's been through so much with Lilly just to come up short.

She used to be much better, right? I feel like she had a period where she was pretty good. Has she kind of plateaued or gotten worse since doing all the Fiend poo poo?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Ganso Bomb posted:

Pretty decent with some off spots in the last bit, but mostly enjoyable with the right person winning. Would've been cool to see Doudrop win too, though, but at least she did cool moves and got a chant.

I'm glad Doudrop has replaced Nia and Tamina as the super hoss of the division cause she can actually wrestle. These multiman matches are all gonna go up a notch with her being in them instead of one of them.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

All WWE PPVs should be at noon on a Saturday. I'd casually check them out way more often.

This match is gonna be a loving train wreck.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
13 times? Already?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
two women's matches back to back, you can tell this isn't Dynamite.

Can also tell by the fact this thread is only on page 3 tho.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
The champion coming out first is bizarre.

Bizarre, I say.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Blaise330 posted:

two women's matches back to back, you can tell this isn't Dynamite.

Can also tell by the fact this thread is only on page 3 tho.

As an AEW watcher and WWE observer, I found myself selfishly wishing all of the Chamber women were in AEW instead.

So far, Bianca, Rhea, and Sonya look the most natural in their special full body gear.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Charlotte very low effort with her outfit compared to the other women.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hows the event? you having fun yet?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

lol Rhonda is such a geek

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I like the gi.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I like this look on Rousey

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Naomi looks cool as always

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

I like the gi.

Yeah that's pretty cool gear to wear.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

a.lo posted:

hows the event? you having fun yet?

There had only been 2 matches, but the women's chamber match was pretty good

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Miching Mallecho posted:

The champion coming out first is bizarre.

Bizarre, I say.

That tradition never made sense to me. Wouldn't the challenger have to be stepping into the champ's ring? Like when Mario goes to fight Bowser, Bowser doesn't show up AFTER you get there.

Ganso Bomb posted:

As an AEW watcher and WWE observer, I found myself selfishly wishing all of the Chamber women were in AEW instead.

So far, Bianca, Rhea, and Sonya look the most natural in their special full body gear.

Considering Sonya is a lesbian in Saudi Arabia, I'm sure she's just dreaming about getting on the airplane out of there asap.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
"A six time black belt"

Yeah I know about being a six degree black belt but cole made it like Ronda lost the black belt 5 times like a Wwe belt reign

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finish to Golberg vs Roman
https://streamable.com/bwizna

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

This is more or less how my big brother beat me in our play fights when we were kids

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Adrenaline in my soul, fighting in the oil bowl

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don't know, I think the gi makes Rousey look kinda like a child. And I want someone to step on her toes.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ganso Bomb posted:

She used to be much better, right? I feel like she had a period where she was pretty good. Has she kind of plateaued or gotten worse since doing all the Fiend poo poo?

Aside from that few seconds in the Rumble last year this is the first time I've seen her wrestle since the very first time I saw her at an NXT house show so... hard to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Final 3 eliminations for the Women's match
https://streamable.com/5a1whs