Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Just realized that there was probably a thread for this and I keep thinking about how the only time the innies ever hear music is team-building events with their abusive corporate guideline officer

(I don't remember if there was diegetic music in the Perpetuity Wing, and there was the song Petey mentioned about Mark's elevator allergy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SalTheBard posted:

The Lumon building reminds me of the Oldest House from Control. Normal looking building from the outside but then when you start to explore it, it's way more sinister than you guessed.

I'd say Severance does the unsettling, unoccupied liminal space office setting even better than Control does. Lumon is just endless anonymous hallways where some of the doors border onto tiny little rooms with hosed up poo poo in them. Meanwhile, the Oldest House has a lot of huge open spaces with neat stuff to look at and vertical room to float around flinging chunks of scenery at the Hiss like you're Tetsuo from Akira.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Data Graham posted:

Cookies ftw. I will be having a cookie party to celebrate my number sorting achievements

^ I like "lately" implying there have been some surprising recent advancements in cookie technology

I've been back into Cookie Clicker the last week or so and buddy, let me tell you

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

To look sexy in a red dress.

Pounding on the table demanding Michael Hogan in the Six dress