Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm in. It would be a worthwhile donation even if there wasn't this specific humanitarian disaster unfolding. There's always one somewhere.

Tag me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Hey do any of you know any specific charities that help animals in war-torn areas? Veterinarians Without Borders / Vétérinaires Sans Frontières seems to be mostly about helping farmers in poor/underserved areas, mostly Africa. That's great, but I'm wondering if there's something for looking after pets and livestock that get left behind in places like Ukraine now.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Oh, huh I just saw the note about replacing a tag if we already have three. Hm. Maybe lose my Joe? Or I want nothing? Hell, just pick one at random.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Humphreys posted:

You can have things marquee like mine

Or maybe that. I have no strong preference, tbh

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'd like to see an updated total. Surely we've tacked on another couple of K$€£

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Its gonna take me some time to catch that up. Its a workweek so be patient with us.

No worries, more time to pump number.