Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
In my mind I get partial credit for saying “the young bucks” would eat the pin in the 3-way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

IcePhoenix posted:

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81

3rd? What??? :dance:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

0konner posted:

In my mind I get partial credit for saying “the young bucks” would eat the pin in the 3-way.

only one of them was pinned

Pikavangelist posted:

Pretty sure I voted for Jurassic Express. Not sure why it's saying otherwise.

you must have misclicked, sorry :shrug:

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 7, 2022

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

IcePhoenix posted:

It’s a loss on their AEW rankings as a team.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

0konner posted:

It’s a loss on their AEW rankings as a team.

same for reDRagon but that wasn't the question, only one person can eat the fall

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

IcePhoenix posted:

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81
Procrastinator 77
nonrev 77
Purple Monkey 77
IcePhoenix 75
Torrent 75
SonicRulez 75
Lurker 75

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_OfeAU_2ns4yVWxnQIeBc9uLNYnl3qkLs0oGjAJA3o/edit?usp=sharing

e: some notes

-Match time of Eddie/Jericho was 13:40
-I couldn't tell who bled first between Danielson and Mox so I just gave everyone who didn't say they wouldn't bleed credit (and called myself dumb for not putting an option of them both bleeding first)
-Stu wasn't with the Dark Order
-I'm always amused by people who get something right with their initial prediction but then add more poo poo to make it wrong

How were more than half worse than me?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

IcePhoenix posted:

Their wrestling names are Nick Young Bucks and Matt Young Bucks.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

If Rosa had won... :negative:

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I could have sworn I voted for Hook but aside from that I'm surprised that I came in the top third because I was sure most of my predictions were off.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

IcePhoenix posted:

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81
Procrastinator 77
nonrev 77
Purple Monkey 77
IcePhoenix 75
Torrent 75
SonicRulez 75
Lurker 75

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_OfeAU_2ns4yVWxnQIeBc9uLNYnl3qkLs0oGjAJA3o/edit?usp=sharing

-I couldn't tell who bled first between Danielson and Mox so I just gave everyone who didn't say they wouldn't bleed credit (and called myself dumb for not putting an option of them both bleeding first)
-I'm always amused by people who get something right with their initial prediction but then add more poo poo to make it wrong

Tied for 3rd, :nice:

Cool show overall, looking forward to the next one!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Real fans know that you always pick Matt if you think the Young Bucks are taking the fall

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yaya posted:

Real fans know that you always pick Matt if you think the Young Bucks are taking the fall

100% lol

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Yaya posted:

Another tip is if you pick a team to win, you shouldn't also say one of them is getting pinned.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

BDawg posted:

Another tip is if you pick a team to win, you shouldn't also say one of them is getting pinned.

Unless you're Vince Russo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

BDawg posted:

You could technically do this intentionally if you're hedging

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yo, top 25 is insanely good by my standards.

Yaya posted:

Max Buck taking the pin baby.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
My thoughts were also Matt has taken the pin in the last couple of PPV matches so it was Nick's turn this time. I didn't think either of reDRagon were taking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

IcePhoenix posted:

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81
Procrastinator 77
nonrev 77
Purple Monkey 77
IcePhoenix 75
Torrent 75
SonicRulez 75
Lurker 75

drat I've never won these ones when I did the WWE ones, shows how Tony Khan and me think on the same wavelength