Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Finally catching up with the April 25 episode of ROH, and... Red Velvet and Queen Amanata are taking on Athena and Billie Starkz?!??. Thursday cannot come soon enough. I think this is the most exited I've been for a match in months!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

JD Drake's "$2 bill" promo was really good.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Strap a rocket to Aminata, Tony, she’s cool as gently caress.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Aminata should dethrone Athena (who moves back up to AEW) and get a good reign to finish her seasoning at which point, the sky is pretty much the limit for her.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

rantmo posted:

Aminata should dethrone Athena (who moves back up to AEW) and get a good reign to finish her seasoning at which point, the sky is pretty much the limit for her.

God willing. I only followed AEW before getting into ROH a month or so ago, and it was so jarring to come from seeing Queen Amanata wrestle a couple AEW matches at the beginning of the year and thinking, "Wow, she's probably gonna be pretty good in a few years."

Then tune in ROH where they actually turn her loose and oh my God. She's incredible. The ROH women's division is really good, and it's really hosed that this is the only promotion in the Khanverse where women actually get to show it off.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Time_pants posted:

God willing. I only followed AEW before getting into ROH a month or so ago, and it was so jarring to come from seeing Queen Amanata wrestle a couple AEW matches at the beginning of the year and thinking, "Wow, she's probably gonna be pretty good in a few years."

Then tune in ROH where they actually turn her loose and oh my God. She's incredible. The ROH women's division is really good, and it's really hosed that this is the only promotion in the Khanverse where women actually get to show it off.

e: trying not to multipost so much

Lamuella posted:

JD Drake's "$2 bill" promo was really good.

Hollllllllly poo poo. Yeah it was! Dude, JD Drake is the man

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I said this while watching the episode, to my friend, both of us being big fans of FTR:

That promo gave me the vibes of the Fight Like an Eight Year Old Girl promo, which is still one of my top 5 AEW promos.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
ROH :dance:

It's Abadon time :black101:

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Ah poo poo Maria with some bullshit

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Jeez I kinda.... Love this silly preacher angle?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:black101: everybody dies

I don't snap for losers :mad:

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

The Taxman posted:

Jeez I kinda.... Love this silly preacher angle?

Hearing Comoroto's voice is so strange and I'm glad he shaved before talking or it would have been just too weird. I am enjoying Jacoby Watts too, I've always had a soft spot for Dean Alexander, and I find it kind of hilarious that Caprice seems to be genuinely bothered by the gimmick.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’d only seen a couple of clips of Jacoby but had no idea he was Dean Alexander

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I have always liked Comoroto and Alexander, and want good things to happen for them, so I hope this gets to go somewhere

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
dean was on sammyvlog for a while and has a great sense of comedic timing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Levi Night.

Only registered members can see post attachments!