Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

New to RoH (only watched selected stuff since I started watching wrestling again because of AEW):

Holy poo poo Tony you absolute madman :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Does anyone have a gif of Dax throwing a chair into the ring and Paul Turner catching it mid-air and gesturing "No" with his finger like a badass? That was loving great

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This should be on the OP of every RoH thread from now imo :allears:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Miz is one of these examples of really wondering how the hell that guy is even at that level while being all around bad. At this point I believe he is Vince's secret son or something.

I still remember when he was sitting next to Punk and Regal while Danielson was on the ring, Miz trying to mock Bryan and Punk/Regal telling him BD was better. And that wasn't a work.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

yeah, they've done enough keeping-warm to show that things could be back in action whenever. FTR are defending the ROH tag titles tonight Mercedes has the women's title on TV, Yutes is defending the Pure title on Monday, and Joe is probably defending the TV title against Tall Man soonish.

Isn't Cole injured? Can he wrestle Joe?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

that's so cool you're going. are you bringing a sign???

He's bringing "PSP GOONS WANT LUTHER"

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Will we ever get people chanting and slapping the barricade with "you're gonna get your loving head kicked in" because I want to watch that live

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

After Bryan's promo on Dynamite we'd loving better

:yeshaha:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

gently caress it, I got honor club after supercard of honor. Loved last show. Shibata as Pure champion was the motivation I needed.

And this made me go all :3:
https://twitter.com/AndyNemmity/status/1645074853178015746?t=TC5ozyn5y9bJ4CJZgbqbOw&s=19

Like I needed more reasons to love Dalton Castle.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Oasx posted:

Dalton Castle was on AEW Unrestricted and confirmed that he has heat with Emi Sakura, about who is the biggest Queen fan.

I wouldn't mind a match between Dalton Castle and Emi Sakura. Dalton Castle and The Boys vs Emi Sakura/Mei Suruga/Lulu Pencil trios match.

Book it Tony!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Germansimp posted:

Winner gets their entrance them sung by Taz.

That would be amazing.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I have to say that I unironically like The Kingdom. They look like a good bunch that work well and make matches fun.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Why not? It's a free show on youtube that gives reps to the roster and money to independent wrestlers and is completely optional.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/cameraguygimmik/status/1649423864311455747?t=Pl5Jf_Yqa10oQwvdTFfZew&s=19

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Fucker posted:

lmfao shibata vs Wheeler Yuta owned

It was really good and I'm happy that Shibata is having a pure champion run.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

She's really young and not everyone is amazing at that age to be champion. She improved more than Anna Jay imo. The only watchable Anna Jay has, are hardcore ones for me, other than that, Sky Blue looks better in-ring.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Both Workhorsemen are loving good imo

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I really enjoyed this. JD and Henry could go to japan for a puro tour and I'd watch it

For reference I loved Shibata+Coughlin vs Workhorsemen in ROH

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

cool card will watch

Lots of good wrassling indeed

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Taxman posted:

JOE V ZSJ PROGRAM ALERT

Oh gently caress yes please

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I love Dalton Castle & the boys on my RoH TV. Woods was pretty good on the match too!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Answers Me posted:

Good to see a Dalton Castle push now so he’s over enough for Tony to shell out for the real Radio Gaga at Wembley (please)

He got Final Countdown for Bryan Danielson at Forbidden Door and that costs like a wrestler's salary so... I hope he gets the proper Radio Gaga.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Hear me out.

Satoshi Kojima for ROH World Champion.

:sickos:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Bonk posted:

Blue Dad, Bread Dad, and Murder Grandpa for ROH 6-Man champions

I like where this thread is going

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/StokelyHathaway/status/1675200797229953024?t=n1RxnC0RuNEwm2iCzAJ7CA&s=19

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

ah glad they updated the roh roster page as well

That roster got quite the bite

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

coconono posted:

surprisingly few dead or disgraced wrestlers on that roster.

Does going to WWE count as disgraced or not these days?

Jokes aside: AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Señor Joe! had one of my favourite matches of all times in TNA

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1684976955744227329?t=qpsvvoN-UGYlwMq_n-lzvw&s=19

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I like The Kingdom. Great tag team and solid matches on top of I'M MATT TAVEN

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1710029708996616198?t=Jq7jS34QLxcoHJA3ehXYKw&s=19

Kojima and Mark Sterling are a gift for us

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Time_pants posted:

JD Drake always surprises me with how good he is. Even when I watch his match knowing how good he is and expecting to be surprised, he still surprises me.

Watched a bunch of days late but I discovered JD from Covid era AEW and the guy is great. He has big guy moves and I still say that his headbashing after throwing a guy to the ropes outside of the ring is one of my favourite moves and I'm surprised that he is the only wrestler that does it, despite not being super flashy. One of my favourite current ROH matches is Workhorsemen vs Shibata/Alex Coughlin. That one was soooo good from all four.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Time_pants posted:

Absolutely my favorite recurring spot of any JD Drake match.

:hfive:

I mean, it's not the most flashy stuff but looks great in a Stan Hansen or Bruiser Brody in Japan way. Don't know if that description is good or not but I always see JD like a wrestler from these days with some updates in a good way