Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk
Cross-posting this from the politoons, since it sums up the man-child he is proving to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

My Spirit Otter posted:

i want lab grown emerald body panels

Might I interest you in ethically source emeralds from a mine that may or may not exist? Possibly. My mommy says no.

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm so confused by this image, looking at the full size image I can see what looks like the arrow, like, there but with sparks around it? Did he have Joe Rogan or whoever the gently caress hand make the arrow from flint or something lol

So at what point does he slink away when someone with a desert eagle or AR-15 opens fire at a family driving down the road in one these death traps?

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

steinrokkan posted:

Died with the implant, not of the implant, do your own research

The monkey's credit card was cancelled, so it couldn't continue subscribing the $16 X premium life tier

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Speedboat Jones posted:

“How hard could it be?”

I'm sure he could pick Quibi up for $5 billion. I mean disrupt TV with X.TV, when movie moguls couldn't make it last a year.

Fuller9x fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 7, 2023

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Platystemon posted:

I am thinking that social media would not in fact have stopped the Holocaust.

Read the book Fatherland by Robert Harris or the 1994 movie, hiding on youtube, in which Germany won WW2, but needs help from America in fighting the Soviets on the Eastern Front. It deals very much of the suppression of the genocide in order to get the support of the US.

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Powershift posted:

$44,000,000,000 / $20 a month, He'll break even in just over 183,333,333 years.

Won't be an issue once he and Grok have become one via Neuralink. Then he can go all Lawnmower man on his subscriber base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuller9x
Feb 15, 2005

Gimme Milk

Yep, epic test of turning a stationary vehicle into a parlor. Real men do it off road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnbMGM718Ks&t=32s