Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Click the first bein Ian and the most recent, almost all of his tattoos are from the last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

moist turtleneck posted:

Click the first bein Ian and the most recent, almost all of his tattoos are from the last year

lol immediately diving into the "rolled in stickers" look instead of slowly accumulating them over his dumbass late teens/early 20s

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

his voice and demeanor is almost unrecognizable compared to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRKe7h_dLR4

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

holefoods posted:

his voice and demeanor is almost unrecognizable compared to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRKe7h_dLR4
Well, he found out he was 1/8 Jewish.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Cael posted:

It makes the pairing of Ian and Dave so much funnier when the gulf is this big.

But to back you up: if everyone hasn’t seen Attell’s new special to remedy that now. He’s absolutely still killing it and—in contrast to Ian—the entire conclusion of the special is a masterclass in comedy.

i watched it while prepping to cook dinner and it's really funny. insomniac was such a good show

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
he gave up sucking cock and got addicted to tattoos. have some loving empathy

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i was at a dave show where someone shouted "insomniac!" and dave was like "well well well someone knows how to read wikipedia"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

how long until neck tats

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
how is dave still alive

e: ohhh wikipedia says he got sober over a decade ago

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
some people were made to smoke cigs

ian is going to find out he is not one of those people

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Ian was made to suck dicks

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

ian was really made to be the guy who works at the record store and plays music no one likes way too loudly, he has that mindset of acting like he's part of a secret club when he meets someone who is a fan of a mildly successful mediocre band

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

holefoods posted:

ian was really made to be the guy who works at the record store and plays music no one likes way too loudly, he has that mindset of acting like he's part of a secret club when he meets someone who is a fan of a mildly successful mediocre band

mostly he just seems gay to me

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

holefoods posted:

He's not nearly cool enough to work at a record store, he's a guy who works at one of those vaguely rock n roll vibe chain jeans stores and is the worst employee

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

how long until neck tats

jesus christ

i've been thinking about getting my first tattoo for a solid decade and still haven't pulled the trigger

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

expressing things on your body is cringe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MY tattoo will be cool

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

I honestly love tattoos on other people and only make fun of them if they're on somebody I already want to dislike. I just deeply feel that no matter what I get it'd end up embarrassing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tattoos are trashy

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
ian got brain damage from doing computer damage "i've never been the same since"

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
He was doing the monster mash

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The only good tattoo is bart simpson pissing on a Ford.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I was sucking on a dick late one night

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
(he hosed my rear end)

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
he shined a flashlight in my aaaasssssssss

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I remember being in high school and thinking it'd be hilarious to get the WKUK bowser tattoo when I was an adult and never getting another tattoo. Just the one. This convo made me think "wow that would've been a horrible idea" but as lame as ironic tattoos can be it would actually probably still be funny to me

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Pharmaskittle posted:

I honestly love tattoos on other people and only make fun of them if they're on somebody I already want to dislike. I just deeply feel that no matter what I get it'd end up embarrassing

this is how I feel, I think I waited too long to make a poor decision and just get one at this point

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
me and my bros got hammered and picked out the dumbest tattoo we could find out of the book at a local shop and all got it on our calf

its gay as hell i love it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if it weren't for this drat heteronormative patriarchal society i'd be covered in pastel hummingbirds

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Dave Attell sucked the tits of a chick I was in love with.

Don’t think I ever watched Insomniac.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

me likey gay sex

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FishBowlRobot posted:

he always seemed like he had a distant father

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

FishBowlRobot posted:

I hosed her before this

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I hosed her before you even, perhaps first

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Can't wait for people to chant the new acronym

https://twitter.com/OmarAbbasHyat/status/1783358067381518393

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Harvey Weinstein not guilty

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spongebob font strangely appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HEY!
PENIS!
LEAVE MY rear end ALONE!