Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I am absolutely thrilled at a possible worst case scenario happening and the results of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dude shouldn’t have lied about the doctors appointment

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everyone involved with this show is insane lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

I hate that I only just realized this tweet I've been laughing at for years is Nathan. I thought it was some random ding dong this whole time! Of course I only found out about Nathan and his works a few months ago.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everyone should read that interview because holy moly lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The last weeks episode of Paul T Goodman had some real Rehearsal vibes with different actors replaying a scene we already saw filmed. Absolutely bizarre show and it’s wonderful.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Resort wasn’t bad so maybe 3 shows!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Watched Windy City Heat and lol what a dumb rear end in a top hat. I kept thinking to myself no way could anyone believe this was real but then a quick check on wiki says he has literal brain damage and it all makes sense.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It’s a shame this is the final season because the concept can go forever and is so incredibly good.

Also laffo at not being invited to the HBO after party

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This could easily transition into the general Nathan Fielder\alt humor TV show thread.

How To With John Wilson was produced by Nathan but that's about it and is also good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

As someone who watches and enjoys Love Is Blind and Married At First Sight, I would absolutely love Love to the 3rd Degree.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What an incredibly uncomfortable doctors visit!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So were you suppose to eat the turkey or na

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I really thought Ashur was gonna start putting hidden cameras around to try and capture their moments and have that blow up into something

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Harminoff posted:

Am I misremembering or did she also hint at getting an abortion at the Drs office that he wasn't aware of?

She absolutely had an abortion Asher wasn't aware of.

The acting by Emma during that scene was so good. Good lord it was uncomfortable.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lmao what a trip the aughts were

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

panko posted:

i’ve been compiling a sticker set recently

I need these

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Next episode is called “The Fire Burns On” and I have high hopes considering the reality show Dougie had prior.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How To is wonderful. Nathan is absolutely involved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCNsx_NyNOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My finale guess is that something is gonna somehow gently caress up Ashur badly or even kill him. Whitney ruined in the process and slinks back to the hell that is her parents. Dougie gets a successful documentary out of it all from the destruction of them and gets to use his cut footage and HGTV gets a wildly successful Green Queen show with the fun and good chemistry fake couple.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I’m really gonna need a break down of what that means because lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-recaps/the-curse-finale-recap-nathan-fielder-emma-stone-benny-safdie-1234941021/amp/

I think we’re all in the same boat here.